The Sims 3

Mike356

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It took me forever but now I can scroll up the screen. Thank God. I still think the graphics arent amazing but so far it now seems quite good. I think I need to play it for a few days straight. I wish I could make my own neighbourhood though. I recreated Paris in the Sims 2 and I was hoping to do it again. But maybe when an expansion pack comes out I will be able to.

I would be happy if the ONLY thing they added was the new quarter-tile placement.

You do at least realize that he reviews ALL games like that, right? He ripped the shit out of GTA IV. And every other game he's ever played, regardless of how much he enjoyed it.

It took me forever but now I can scroll up the screen. Thank God. I still think the graphics arent amazing but so far it now seems quite good. I think I need to play it for a few days straight. I wish I could make my own neighbourhood though. I recreated Paris in the Sims 2 and I was hoping to do it again. But maybe when an expansion pack comes out I will be able to.

I would be happy if the ONLY thing they added was the new quarter-tile placement.

You do at least realize that he reviews ALL games like that, right? He ripped the shit out of GTA IV. And every other game he's ever played, regardless of how much he enjoyed it.

Yes I know, I've watched quite a few of his reviews, does the fact he does that make the review any less funny to you?

Edited by Dirty Harry

Yes I know, I've watched quite a few of his reviews, does the fact he does that make the review any less funny to you?

No, but I was just wondering if you knew all his reviews were like that or not.

However, I do have to say that his review of Portal did not have a single negative comment that I can remember. Portal received a perfect review of it, and I do believe he called it one of the best games of all time.