Vehicles in future GTAs

REAL CARSSSS!!! and GOOOD MODELS!!!! the sa models sorta sucked. yes yes i know alot better than gta3 and stuff but really, i downloaded a ferrari testerossa off of gtagarage.com and it sed it took him about a month and a half to make, after all of his duties(at home work school etc) and it looked SOOO MUCH better than the cheetah, the cheetah was like a piece of shit laying in your shoe compared to the shiny testerossa.

AND I NEED BETTER PHYSICS!!! how about the crash physics of burnout revenge... or wutever new burnout comes out in the near future b4 gta4 comes out. the ragdoll physics should be good and not just knock around shit like in spiderman and doom 3. actually have model indentations and stickiness to objects and the ground. also better sounds. i didnt buy a grerrererat sound card just to hear the tiny clicks that are the same pretty much every weapon, the same boring,unchangable vrooms that the cars make, and the relaly annoying beep that is thoight to be a sound of a plane etc. etc. etc.. AND better tunable car handling maybe like nfs mw(or any new nfs game) handling and and tuning styles, and maybe a fligt simulators plane handling, and a good bike games handling for motorcycles. AND TRY TO MAKE THE HANDLING LIKE THE REAL CAR'S!(like how I sed it would be alot better to have reallll cars)

AGH, The amount of people who say " better phyics"" when u crash your front bumper you cant drive"t now or in 20,000,000,000 years, The reason Burnouts crashes are so good is because thats what the companys main focus was(CRASHES). R* have to create a massive virtual World, A.I, Over 100 Vehicles with unique handling and durability R*M some slack Dude

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

an F-18 jet! give the military jets more real sounds. and give them the ability to use afterburners. im impressed the countermeashures actually worked for the hydras but u sometimes couldent release them. i cud never release them when i needed them. i cant tell ya how many times i end up having to lose the heat seekers cuz the countermeashures dont work. R* needs to work on that

Edited by evabin2libertycity?

i wanna see a new and improved(oxymoron i no) stinger. that car was so cool and state of the art back in 2002 and it just was cool. if they could remake it and have it look more realistic, and be able to get it from the triads or yakuza(more likely yakuza). that would be cool to have the real infernus(make it more like a gallardo mixed with a countache) and call the ns-x a infernus turbo like the sabre, but make the ns-x a little bit lamborghini style too.

Yeah. Good idea. I didnt think of that. But thats a good idea. And SA was wierd. Cuz there was no nsx in 91-92. also I would like to see a hybrid style car. I know it would have to be pretty slow, but still it would be cool to be able to change from Gas to Electric(if you had petrol in game, i dont like the idea but this would make it more fun) and electric wouldnt need gas but it would be slower.

and a better sultan that looks more like a sti.(I HOPE GTA4 IS IN 2002-2007) that would be better than an ugly 95 wrx like what they have.

Very cool idea. They should have all three versions of the cars from GTA3, VC and SA (except for all the cars that stay the same like Cheetah and Banshee in GTA3 and SA). It would be awesome because I liked different versions of cars in all 3 games like the Infernus. I hope GTA4 has all the cars GTA3, VC and SA had and more!

I would also like some more variety on boats, planes, helicopters, motorcycles and miscellaneous vehicles like bycycles, go-karts and ATVs. Even though San Andreas had a lot of cool vehicles I want much more. An idea for boats is Jet Skis, it would be awesome, it would be like the addition of motorcycles in VC either than cars except with boats this time.

Edited by ArturKim21

i think the modding should be vastly improve like engine swapping

and neon and the mufflers should give the car a different sound

and more exotic cars like a gtavc infernus

and the stinger

and lowriders like the slamvan

and the voodoo

and the yardie lobo

and a few new cars

and definetly better graphics

and a jetski

and the hidden vehichles in sa

fbi truk,andromada,skateboard,

and how about the convertible with tops that can go up or down when you press the r3 button

Edited by Strike9

how about an VC banshee and a gta3 banshee but one sez 86 banshee and one says 2006 banshee. how about new and ol blistas, old one is crx, new one is a civic se(just making it realistic)

how bout a blista turbo that is a civic si and is classified as a street racer

gta3 banshee and gtasa banshee are the same

gta vc banshee is a 80's corvette

gtasa banshee is a viper

those are 2 completely different cars!

an F-18 jet! give the military jets more real sounds. and give them the ability to use afterburners. im impressed the countermeashures actually worked for the hydras but u sometimes couldent release them. i cud never release them when i needed them. i cant tell ya how many times i end up having to lose the heat seekers cuz the countermeashures dont work. R* needs to work on that

what are countermeasures?

Edited by Strike9

gtasa banshee is a viper

uuuh dude. i sed gta3 and VC. i never said SA. and i dont care what car they are in real life. dont be all informative about everything obvious. i know the VC banshee is supposed to be a corvette and i know the gta3 banshee is supposed to be a viper, who cares, there both banshees idiot.

- scion type car

- mustang mach3 type (cobra)

- infinity type car (rounded in front, boxy in back)

- eclipse 2004

- 350z

and to add to your idiocy countermeasures are they hot lights that military planes set out from the wings to make the heat seaking missles being shot at them go crazy. and R* did them very well for a first try.

Edited by tilly

SUV

Cadillac Escalade

Chevrolet Suburban 2005

Hummer H1/H2

Chevrolet Transporter

Chevrolet Avalanche(or something)

Trucks

Peterbilt

Mack

Daf XF

Volvo FH12 Globbetrotter

Scania

Real working: Cement truck, Dumptruck, Packer, Flatbed, Trashmaster, Container truck, real trailer so you can los and load them.

Limo's

Hummer or Cadillac

Mercedes or Lincoln

Minivan

Bike's

Chopper

Goldwing

Harley Davidson

Ninja

R1

Scooter

Quad

BMX

Mountain Bike

Normal bikecycle

Police

Boats

Ferry

Cruise ship

Container ship

Oil Tanker

speed boat

power boat

Yacht

Navy ships

submarine's Big and Little(1 or 2 person)

and the normal GTA boats

Coast Guard

Planes

Airbus A380

Boeing 747, 737, and 777 or 787

F-14,15,16, 117Nighthawk, JSF Eurofighter Typhoon

Cargoplanes: Antonov 124 or 225, C-130 or C-17 GlobeMaster( so there can Cars and objects in)

Stuntplane

WWII planes: Mustang, Spitfire,

B-52 or B-27

Privet Jets

Helicopters

Bell LongRanger

Bell 430

Bell UH-1B

Chinoock

Cargolifter

Commanche

Apache

Cobra

Airwolf ( :P )

V-22

Sikorsky CH-53E

Black Hawk

Eurocopter EC-135

Special

Army: Hummer, Tank, CargoTruck, Transporttank, Transport truck, Willy jeep.

Police: Every City more than 1 type police car, Bike

Ambulance/Paramedic: Chevrolet Chevy VAN, Mercedes Sprinter

Firedepartment: Engine , Rescue , Ladder

FBI: Personal Car, SUV, and a Truck

Swat: VAN and/or truck

Taxi: more types (Mercedes, BMW, VW, Audi)

Trashmaster

Forklift

Bulldozer

Catapillar

Busses and Coaches

Car trailers and Caravans

Campers

Farm Vehicles (Combine, Tractors, trucks)

Towtruck

And more and more and more..........

Greets Bigmark;)

how bout a blista turbo that is a civic si and is classified as a street racer

gta3 banshee and gtasa banshee are the same

gtasa banshee is a viper

1. yes they are two completely cars. compare a 2006 mustang with the first edition. they look like two completely different cars. but there the same, just an older model. the same rule applys with the gta cars.

2. countermeashures are hot flares that military jets release out of the back. thier purpose is unexpected. if a heat-seeking RPG and/or heat-seeking missle is seeking a military jet, they release the countermeashures so the heat-seekers follow the countermeashure instead of the plane.

3. and no they dont just go off in hover mode. but if u use the countermeashures too often or if u dont use them at all, they dont go. witch is why i segested for them to go off any time.

Edited by evabin2libertycity?

how bout a real working railroad,workin switches coupling and uncoupling cars

and a utility van that can go on the train track

like if they have san andreas storield it would be nice if the train could do more than just move

like more realistic crashes

and operating switches

and automobile cars that can haul cars to ports

we all want that. like if u throw a grenade at a bride, it falls down, and in a few days the construction ppl put it into construction mode and fix it. that would be sooo cool. REAL interactive environment.

there should be a special forces unit instead of army. fbi is sorta reasonable. but they dont have mp5s. only navy have mp5s. they have rifles and big pistols.CIA car should be a armored car and/or drop helicopter that looks like the swat sparrow mod for SA. and the special forces will come in a big fbi sedan(will become SpecialForces car)

bigmark keep posting.

lol tomtom. TURN RIGHT DUMBASS!!!!

but bigmark. try to make them differ from SA. ur sorta saying the same things that are in SA. maybe say like, 3 diff types of mountain bikes, a bunch of harley davidsons.

I'd really really would like if they put skatebords in the next GTA. I'd also like to be able to jak somone's car and take it apart like a chop shop and build your own car! :coolthumbup:

good idea. like put mercedes bumpers on an acura. LOL put a helicopter blade and blade motor on a bike. FLY AWAY!!!

like if there was a big crash with cars and explosions the police will shut down the area and block it for a while, they should take de wounded peaple in the ambulance an d take um to the hospital, and theves must not get shot down but first an atempt two capture them.

chopper- harley

what the difference

i am more of a car person

and the freeway is a harley

how about an VC banshee and a gta3 banshee but one sez 86 banshee and one says 2006 banshee. how about new and ol blistas, old one is crx, new one is a civic se(just making it realistic)

what about the one from gta3?

Edited by Strike9