Vehicles in future GTAs

that was a van, which was dumb, but they could put that in as in like miniblista or just blistavan. or somthing. and the freeeway is not a harley, its a kat. and the angel is just a more modded freeway. and harley and chopper are alot diffrent. the wayfarer is a harley because if you look at the fram it is more compact and flat compared to a chopper that goes up and down and up.

how about paramedics take people on the van. and then many more come. and also there are paramedics that have more tools to use in the fire truck that do it on site.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats not a harley. its a chopper. harleys are like the wayfarer.

the freeway in san andreas is more like a harley and the freeway in vice city is more like a chopper. and it duznt matter! they just gotta put the cars from vice city and san andreas and gta3! unless its earlier than vice city then they gotta make new ones

and yes! i am amazed they are still pumping chests and they come to life! i thot vice city wud be the end of that! if they keep this up through gta4, i will sew

Edited by evabin2libertycity?

• 3 months later...

how bout rockster put it like this..

there are fictional cars on the streets

then you can purchased licensed cars maybe at least 50licensed and new car models 4rm year 2003-2006

the licensed car shouldnt dissappear in the map.

you can see it blinking on the map and it cannot be stolen because it has auto lock.

when it explodes Insurance will put it back on your garage the last time you stored it.

you know purchasing a licensed car is like a investment.

what the hell you gon do with the money u have at the end of the game if u cannot use it on something.

Purchased cars also defines your status. if ur riding on a japs

that means your not yet rich and getting practical.

then as time goes by you start to roll with the tight whips lyk s class or 7series maybach phantom arnage

escalade navigator enzo or murcielago.

I like (sorry to bump)

Regular cars

-Mini Cooper

-Mazda Damieo

-Mercedes A

-Honda Civic

-Nissan Bluebird

-Mitsubuschi Galant

-Aston Martin (any version)

SUVs

-Mitsubuschi Delica