My Xbox Problem

Noru

Well my Xbox 360 decided to finally break on me a week after my warranty Expired.

Well here's what happened. I was playing GTA4 for about 15 minutes when I noticed the Colors started to go all odd looking, Switching between blue and red. About a couple seconds after that, I lost the picture and soon after the Audio went with it. At first I was hoping it was just the A/V cord so I borrowed my friends for a couple of seconds and still got nothing when turning it back on. So it ends up its the system itself.

I phoned customer support and guess what, I get the guy who can hardly speak English... Anyways, I tried explaining the problem to him and he kept going on that I probably got the RROD problem. I told him I still get the green lights when turning it on. After about 20 minutes of trying to explain to him what the problem is, he goes on about something about the A/V cord, I think he said Video Card Failure but it was hard to understand this guy. He puts me on hold for about 15 minutes and I get someone who can speak English a little better, So he ask for the all information on the system so I could send it in to get repaired but he tells me that my Warranty Expired last week...

Well the call ended without me finding out how much it would cost to get it repaired.

So what do you guys estimate the price would be to get the system repaired?

I had some weird glitches awhile back, turned out it was an intermittent connection in the power cord. I made sure

everything was tight & haven't had problems since. Sounds dumb, but it worked for me. Anyway, good luck.

....Well the call ended without me finding out how much it would cost to get it repaired....

Oh look, more top-notch MS tech support for the win.

(Yes, that was sarcasm.)

Well my Xbox 360 decided to finally break on me a week after my warranty Expired.

Well here's what happened. I was playing GTA4 for about 15 minutes when I noticed the Colors started to go all odd looking, Switching between blue and red. About a couple seconds after that, I lost the picture and soon after the Audio went with it. At first I was hoping it was just the A/V cord so I borrowed my friends for a couple of seconds and still got nothing when turning it back on. So it ends up its the system itself.

I phoned customer support and guess what, I get the guy who can hardly speak English... Anyways, I tried explaining the problem to him and he kept going on that I probably got the RROD problem. I told him I still get the green lights when turning it on. After about 20 minutes of trying to explain to him what the problem is, he goes on about something about the A/V cord, I think he said Video Card Failure but it was hard to understand this guy. He puts me on hold for about 15 minutes and I get someone who can speak English a little better, So he ask for the all information on the system so I could send it in to get repaired but he tells me that my Warranty Expired last week...

Well the call ended without me finding out how much it would cost to get it repaired.

So what do you guys estimate the price would be to get the system repaired?

far out thats gay.

omg i know what u mean sometimes when i ring up my ISP the people cant speak english or somehow dont have a clue what im talking about...useless.

i reckon...about $150 USD maybe. You should call em up, or email.