Multiplayer Help

GCoach

I have seen an error like this before along time ago but can you say which Multiplayer your trying to load? SA-MP or MTA:SA? The problem might be another mod your using. You could try this, Look though your San Andreas folder and see if you have a d3d9.dll file which are usually from other mods if I remember, I may be wrong. If you do, make a copy and put it somewhere else just to back it up. Now delete the one in the folder (if you have it) and try loading up multiplayer.

I had a problem like that when I first played SA-MP a while ago

Edited by Noru

I have seen an error like this before along time ago but can you say which Multiplayer your trying to load? SA-MP or MTA:SA? The problem might be another mod your using. You could try this, Look though your San Andreas folder and see if you have a d3d9.dll file which are usually from other mods if I remember, I may be wrong. If you do, make a copy and put it somewhere else just to back it up. Now delete the one in the folder (if you have it) and try loading up multiplayer.

I had a problem like that when I first played SA-MP a while ago

Im Using SA MP and I dont have the D3D9.dll file

Hmm, for SA-MP it usually is the d3d9.dll file that causes the internal error. If you have any mods installed, you should remove them (May have to re-install) since SA-MP doesn't really support them now. If you have no mods at all, I'll look up the internal error and see what I can find.

Edited by Noru

Hmm, for SA-MP it usually is the d3d9.dll file that causes the internal error. If you have any mods installed, you should remove them (May have to re-install) since SA-MP doesn't really support them now. If you have no mods at all, I'll look up the internal error and see what I can find.

Also I have another problem every time i put a saved game file in the GTA useres file it never shows up in thegame can someone tell me the steps to doing this.