GTAHeaven Forums

gta-player

nice site i think it looks great well done gta player

thankz a lot, but I didn't make it. Credit goes to T-Bone, Cocanuta, and jwm2004 - the forums leaders there. I'm just helping them out on recruiting people.

PS - I see woozie2 joined, thanks. ;)

• 3 weeks later...

BUMP

If anybody has clicked on my sig to join the forums, you may have noticed that they, due to unexpected problems, were closed for a few weeks. But now we're starting again from scratch and we're looking for new members, so I highly encourage you to go check it out an join our growing community. Just click on my sig or the links on my first post. ;)

What's with the huge header, that must take ages to load. You're basically turning away everyone who still has a dialup connection. Yeah it's nice with all the fancy graphics but it's impractical. If you ever get popular you'll be eating bandwidth like a whore.

MickM is a great designer but I think he has overdone it a little on your website. The forum skin is rather blocky but at least it's comparatively quick to load.

Thats just my 2 pence.

Hi, i own GTAHeaven and child sites, im glad to have found this topic, il read through your thorts on it and improov on the faults.

as for bandwith, i have unlimited monthly bandwith so thats no prob, also i am currently working on a dial up friendly version.

im glad some people like it, and the forum skin is just temp, im going to do another 1 soon, now that i know 95% of the skinning codes and scripting.

-Coca