A Fat Ass GFX Tournament

TOXIC

Hey guys, I've been thinking of this since a long time, so here goes. The hows/whats/whos are as follows :

-Three judges [2 (any even number here if more people are interested in judging) + 1 backup in case its a tie.]

-First we declare a short deadline so as to gather up who all are gonna participate.

-Then the judges put them into pairs [A v/s B, etc]

-Then the judges give each 'pair' a separate theme [of a sig or something similar] in separate topics

-Deadline given to them

-Judges decide whose work is best

-Participant advances, and so on to the finals.

I know some of you guys may find it odd about the two people competing, but I must assure you it was the best method that we used on the GFX tournament at GTAstunting.net forum. So what you guys say? Hoping an Affirmative. :)

Well the only reason I don't support the voting system, is that practically the same number of people or even the same people won't vote every time. But with the Judges thing, its the better option, in my opinion.

• 4 weeks later...

To be honest, I don't think it'd be a great idea at this time. For one, most of us who do graphics, are pretty much busy with life. I would love to do it, but I have such a busy lifestyle now, it's harder to be on here or on photoshop making signatures or any type of graphics, really.

I do hope to return on graphics though. The idea of a competition sounds good, but you need alot of people, we only a few people who do graphics now on here. But things should change once all of us are in summer.

Why don't you guys (Who are active) just simply make a small competition between yourselves (through PM).

This section should revive soon.

To be honest, I don't think it'd be a great idea at this time. For one, most of us who do graphics, are pretty much busy with life. I would love to do it, but I have such a busy lifestyle now, it's harder to be on here or on photoshop making signatures or any type of graphics, really.

+1.

This section seems pretty inactive atm anyway, so it probably would be better to wait a while for things to pick up again.

+1.

This section seems pretty inactive atm anyway, so it probably would be better to wait a while for things to pick up again.

But just waiting won't solve anything, things will remain the same.

I think it would be good to the more skilled gfx people to just post some new stuff to atract more people.

+1.

But just waiting won't solve anything, things will remain the same.

I think it would be good to the more skilled gfx people to just post some new stuff to atract more people.

They mean wait until the people into graphics, and as thus, this section, gets more active. Forcing it into activity will NOT work.