Help with some peds

Hansui

To be honest, I don't think it can be done with Peds without the game crashing, I have tried before. I know it can be done with adding new cars and not replacing the old ones with some tools. I can look it up and see if I can find something, maybe someone by now has found a way to do it without the game crashing.

• 2 weeks later...

RanxeroX dug this out a while back, 19 extra peds already in the game but not used. You could study the data mods

here & swap some w/ your new homies, possibly make your own extended gang mod (just give credit if you use any

of his work).

http://www.thegtaplace.com/downloads/file.php?id=2626

Edited by Urbanoutlaw

RanxeroX dug this out a while back, 19 extra peds already in the game but not used. You could study the data mods

here & swap some w/ your new homies, possibly make your own extended gang mod (just give credit if you use any

of his work).

Thanks UO, actually I already downloaded his mod before, but thanks for the idea. :)

of his work).

Hey, thanx for the promo... How's it going BTW?

@UrbanDecay: At the time I was working on the data files and trying to add more peds, I had only limited success. I was only able to add 2 more peds to the list. Any more than that and the game would always crash. So I had to call it a day after that. My advice to you is to either replace some other peds like Outlaw suggests or hope someone somewhere one day finds a way around this limitation.

@UrbanDecay: At the time I was working on the data files and trying to add more peds, I had only limited success. I was only able to add 2 more peds to the list. Any more than that and the game would always crash. So I had to call it a day after that. My advice to you is to either replace some other peds like Outlaw suggests or hope someone somewhere one day finds a way around this limitation.

Yeah like what you said, I think there were only two slots left for new peds. And yeah, I had a pretty good use of your mod and I followed UO's advice. :)

• 4 weeks later...
So 2 more peds uh, well does this mean someone has firgured out a way to ADD more cars? :/

Apparently, it's been tried awhile ago and can supposedly be done using the SA-Limit Adjuster .dll but, in the end, it might be more trouble than it's worth. I think you'll get the vehicles added once you jump through all the hoops but they won't have any audio.

Haven't tried it myself as I'm pretty happy getting rid of all the eyesores rolling around in the game as it is. Still some to go yet :D !