TGTAP.com now our network homepage

Chris

Just letting you all know that the domain TGTAP.com is now being used as the homepage for our network/portal whatever you want to call it. Those of you who had previously bookmarked that may want to change it to thegtaplace.com.

Nothing is changing so don't worry. We just needed a homepage for it and that's the domain we're using. Just letting everyone know.

TGTAP, AlanWake and PayneKillers are coded by me. LA Noire is just a wordpress blog. And OFP2DR is by a friend of mine from uni, which is a very heavily modified wordpress blog.

But it's likely anything else we add will simply be using TGTAP CMS so it'll have the same look and feel but the design will obviously be tailored to the game in hand.

Google TGP and see what is the first result.

That's exactly why Chris switched to using TGTAP.... Which, coincidentally, was first coined by myself. B)

But who coined TGP in the first place? I'm pretty sure it wasn't me since I was aware of the real meaning of the acronym before I actually started the site.

Then again I may have said it off hand once and it just caught on... lol.

Google TGP and see what is the first result.

That's exactly why Chris switched to using TGTAP.... Which, coincidentally, was first coined by myself. B)

But who coined TGP in the first place? I'm pretty sure it wasn't me since I was aware of the real meaning of the acronym before I actually started the site.

Then again I may have said it off hand once and it just caught on... lol.

I think you started using it not thinking. Or something. I don't remember precisely, I just remember you using it and then going, "WHOOPS, bad idea".