Songs You Hate

Deji

I noticed there was a songs you like section so I decided for the fellow ranters, that a nice 'Songs you hate' topic would be fun.

Just post the song you hate, and why.

For me, the song I really, really hate at the moment is Lily Allens "It's not fair".

I fall asleep to the music channel and get annoyed from all the songs but that one is the only thing that makes me wanna change channels immediately. And I've even seen it played on both 4Music and TMF xD I've even woken up mid-sleep to change the channel over from that before the song properly started. Which I'm impressed with...

Anything Susan Boyle sings to be honest. She destroys all. She makes me cringe and I may love the song she sings but everything she sings makes my ears bleed.

Also there is this Duffy song that is always on radio, can't remember the name but I loathe it.

Ben by Michael Jackson >.< why sing about your dead rat?

I noticed there was a songs you like section so I decided for the fellow ranters, that a nice 'Songs you hate' topic would be fun.

Just post the song you hate, and why.

For me, the song I really, really hate at the moment is Lily Allens "It's not fair".

I fall asleep to the music channel and get annoyed from all the songs but that one is the only thing that makes me wanna change channels immediately. And I've even seen it played on both 4Music and TMF xD I've even woken up mid-sleep to change the channel over from that before the song properly started. Which I'm impressed with...

tbh the lily allen songs are OK. theres been plenty worse ones :P

umm (opens up ARIA site)... ohh "Dont trust me" by 3OH!3. Day n Nite (Crookers rmx) by Kid Cudi...for the moment.

and how appropriate that i hear these songs on the tv one after the other, right after i posted this.

Edited by WRX22B1998

Wussy ballads.

"Oh look, we're tough metal badasses but we play nice ballads because we're sensitive."

Go start a boy band you dildos, give the Strat to someone who won't waste it.

I thought "glam" (I shudder at the thought of calling that crap metal) and "badass" were mutually exclusive terms.

Teen/tween pop. Now, I can enjoy a good pop song as much as the next person, but anything marketed towards anyone younger than me is marketed towards millions of easily-distracted, self-important dipshits who don't recognize and appreciate true talent.

Edited by L-RiC

Teen/tween pop. Now, I can enjoy a good pop song as much as the next person, but anything marketed towards anyone younger than me is marketed towards millions of easily-distracted, self-important dipsh*ts who don't recognize and appreciate true talent.

Yeah, I find Hannah Montana nothing but something that has more noise than clean signals. I remember the time when the now-elderly Shirley Temple dissed Paris Hilton for being just a piece of slutty garbage, with no redeemable content or talent whatsoever.

And as for BEP's Boom Boom Pow, yep, you got it Red, I find it somewhat annoying, even for a Peabody like me, although I liked it somewhat.

Edited by Huckleberry Pie

The Feeling - I Thought It Was Over

Robyn - Be Mine

Anything from Soulja Boy, how on god's earth did that talentless freak become a celebrity, were the record dealers on drugs when they signed him?

Black Eyed Peas - Boom Boom Pow

Also, I absolutely hate depressing music (read my first 2 songs listed in this post), that kind of stuff makes me smash my head on a wall.

Anything from Soulja Boy...

I'm older than him, and I find him somewhat crappy despite me listening to some of his beats.

Any jonas brothers, hannah montana/miley cyrus, or any disney channel shit.

That stuff is all garbage sang by whoreish and tone-deaf singers.

If only that we have them Jonas and Hanna songs banned, or convinced Disney to stop making such garbage and go back to its roots of making quality cartoons... I liked their shows during the 80s and 90s better than some poorly animated, bastardized cartoon series the kids' networks air nowadays.

I Cant stand the new mainstream rap. Its all Money, Cars and Hoes. What happened to the ghetto or hanging out with your homies? Oh yeah you guys have no homies cause you were never in the ghetto!

That is so true, rap these days are just crappy. No way to compare them to Oldskool hiphop.

I Cant stand the new mainstream rap. Its all Money, Cars and Hoes. What happened to the ghetto or hanging out with your homies? Oh yeah you guys have no homies cause you were never in the ghetto!

That is so true, rap these days are just crappy. No way to compare them to Oldskool hiphop.

I listen to them, but I guess some, if not all of them, are just plain two-bit posers rather than real OGs.