Need Help Making CLEO 3 Mods!

Reniel930

Yay, finally. A modding topic for me.

Okay, there are numerous places you can get help on making CLEO mods for San Andreas. I'd try the Coding Bible I and II at GTA Forums.

Start off simple. Making cars and stuff is a good start. Get used to making loops and conditions as you'll be needing to master them. Also, try creating a simple actor and making him do a chain of commands. Maybe add a randomization code and a condition to make him do slightly different things each time. You won't be making super duper CLEO mods at first, though. Wait a few months and then start doing bigger things. I'd also recommend downloading other peoples CLEO mods and editing them (don't distribute after, though) and just seeing what you can understand and what you can change. Eventually, you should be able to make simple scripts. My first was simply something that automatically killed CJ every 5 seconds... And now I'm making much bigger mods. So starting off simple is a good way!

If you need any help or tutorials, just PM me ;)

• 3 weeks later...
Yay, finally. A modding topic for me.

Okay, there are numerous places you can get help on making CLEO mods for San Andreas. I'd try the Coding Bible I and II at GTA Forums.

Start off simple. Making cars and stuff is a good start. Get used to making loops and conditions as you'll be needing to master them. Also, try creating a simple actor and making him do a chain of commands. Maybe add a randomization code and a condition to make him do slightly different things each time. You won't be making super duper CLEO mods at first, though. Wait a few months and then start doing bigger things. I'd also recommend downloading other peoples CLEO mods and editing them (don't distribute after, though) and just seeing what you can understand and what you can change. Eventually, you should be able to make simple scripts. My first was simply something that automatically killed CJ every 5 seconds... And now I'm making much bigger mods. So starting off simple is a good way!

If you need any help or tutorials, just PM me ;)

spot on there :thumbsup: