Favourite Place in SA

NickS

Favourite Place in SA  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Which part of San Andreas do you like hangin' around??

• Los Santos
    • The CountrySide of Los Santos
    • The CountrySide of San Fierro
    • The CitySide of San Fierro
    • The Dessert
    • Las Venturas

• 3 weeks later...

Haha, I honestly can't say which. What's playing on the radio/what I'm doing in game/what mood I'm in real life/etc... It all plays a factor on me. Now that I think about it though, just having roadtrips in game driving across everywhere with the radio playing and having random kill spree's/extreme stunts might be my favorite thing to do, or was when I played SA. That doesn't qualify as an answer for the poll though haha. Damn.

Haha, I honestly can't say which. What's playing on the radio/what I'm doing in game/what mood I'm in real life/etc... It all plays a factor on me. Now that I think about it though, just having roadtrips in game driving across everywhere with the radio playing and having random kill spree's/extreme stunts might be my favorite thing to do, or was when I played SA. That doesn't qualify as an answer for the poll though haha. Damn.

If it's really that hard, then just vote for the place where you mostly do your stuff, unless you do it everywhere and it's an equal amount then, idk. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...