Recommendation?

Hi,

I have Grand Theft Auto San Andreas on PlayStation 2 and I was thinking of buying it on PC so I can play it multiplayered. Does anyone know the average price for the PC version?

And if I do buy it I was wondering if theres and mods to get police cars to look like the Grand Theft Auto IV Police cars.

Thank You, Jack

You can't play SA with modded cars and everything else modded on multiplayer,you can only play with the original cars(files).

You can play with modded cars on multiplayer - I do it all the time on SA:MP. You can't play if you have modded the handling and speed lines of the car though.

TBH, I wouldn't boter getting SA just for the multiplayer now. You might as well jst get GTA IV.

PS: You can get the NYPD / LSPD style cars for mods.

You can't play SA with modded cars and everything else modded on multiplayer,you can only play with the original cars(files).

You can play with modded cars on multiplayer - I do it all the time on SA:MP. You can't play if you have modded the handling and speed lines of the car though.

TBH, I wouldn't boter getting SA just for the multiplayer now. You might as well jst get GTA IV.

PS: You can get the NYPD / LSPD style cars for mods.

Actually, if you modify the handling lines it doesn't make a difference in SAMP. As with most data files SAMP has it's own preset data that everybody uses which also means cars are handled much differently on it... I know because I put the drift code onto a car and it didn't make any difference in SAMP.

The average price for a PC version of the game was around £40. But, considering it's been around for a while it should be much cheaper. Especially if you get one second hand for about £10.