• Jester
    • Bullet
    • Super GT
    • Turismo
  2. 2. Which is the fastest car ?

• Bullet
    • Hotring Racer
    • Super GT

everybody knows that the hydra pwns all other planes.....and the turismo is the fastest and most stylist vehical....then the bullet....and so on
This is not an argument..... I agree with what you say on hydra but on the fastest car poll i dont think so it's the same for all ..... cause you just have to ride bullet & hotring racer - VROCKPOKEY(cheat)

And the stylish car .... not at all turismo ... you just have to mod the car jester and look ....... it can be modded at san fierro's western area workshop ............. anyway thanks 4 polling

everybody knows that the hydra pwns all other planes.....and the turismo is the fastest and most stylist vehical....then the bullet....and so on
This is not an argument..... I agree with what you say on hydra but on the fastest car poll i dont think so it's the same for all ..... cause you just have to ride bullet & hotring racer - VROCKPOKEY(cheat)

And the stylish car .... not at all turismo ... you just have to mod the car jester and look ....... it can be modded at san fierro's western area workshop ............. anyway thanks 4 polling

Of course the jester looks good when it's modded. The car itself is alright but the bullet is better looking in my opinion. The turismo should be in the fastest car poll too coz I think that's the fastest car (duh) since it's not there, the bullet (again).