Dumb car storage question

Couple of stupid questions, but here we go.

Number 1... I've recently got to the stage where you move to the 2nd safehouse (I know not far, spent a lot of time messing around!). Will the "Residents Parking Only" space outside the 1st safehouse still store vehicles for me?

Also, how many cars can they hold. They look big enough to almost get 2 in (or at least 1 and a bike) but have never tried it.

Thanks,

David.

You have a total of 5 spaces scattered through Liberty, each will save 2 vehicles. While you are playing, you can put a

couple extra cars or bikes there, but all but the last 2 disappear when you reload. If you have "The Lost & Damned" 2

more spaces are available.

If the cops are after you stay away from your spaces, they will ram your vehicles out of the spaces or get in your own

cars to chase you.

You have a total of 5 spaces scattered through Liberty, each will save 2 vehicles. While you are playing, you can put a

couple extra cars or bikes there, but all but the last 2 disappear when you reload. If you have "The Lost & Damned" 2

more spaces are available.

If the cops are after you stay away from your spaces, they will ram your vehicles out of the spaces or get in your own

cars to chase you.

You can actually do a mission or a date for your cars to stay in the parking spot, oh and if you are doing the mission " Roman's Sorrow " the vehicles that are in your parking spot will disappear, probably because the apartment is on fire.