Doesn't let me enter any vehichles?

PeeWeeShooter

Alright I just bought gta sa. I played it until I could save at cj's place. saved. Quit game added the snowmobile mod and pocket bike mod,spawned it using the cheat. It worked fine played for a bit,parked the sled in my garage.quit the game.later I played the game again and went over to ryders place to do the mission and,I coukdn't go into his car. Thought it was a glitched so I spawned a quad,same thing, tried to steal a guys bike ,same thing!

What happened? Any way to fix it?

Alright I just bought gta sa. I played it until I could save at cj's place. saved. Quit game added the snowmobile mod and pocket bike mod,spawned it using the cheat. It worked fine played for a bit,parked the sled in my garage.quit the game.later I played the game again and went over to ryders place to do the mission and,I coukdn't go into his car. Thought it was a glitched so I spawned a quad,same thing, tried to steal a guys bike ,same thing!

What happened? Any way to fix it?

Well I'm not quite sure what happened but Their may be 2 ways to fix this, and you probably won't like eaither of them.

Start a new game or use your backups to uninstal the mods.

• 4 weeks later...