Anyway how to buy M+ Games without parental guidance

Husky

LET me buy GTA!  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Should I have bought something else?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Should my mum let me buy what I wanted to buy?

• She is right for what she had done
    • No fuck that, let your DAD buy that for you
  3. 3. Should my young sister get a M+ game? She's Nine

• Yes
    • No
    • wut?
  4. 4. Is X-Men Origins: Wolverine a good game?

• Yes
    • No
    • It's beyond Raybob's epic failure xD

GTA Place, dsa fra h

I need some help. Just last night at 8:00 I was trying to buy Grand Theft Auto: IV , Call of Duty: World at War , Assasin's Creed , Skate 2 , and Resident Evil 5. All for the Xbox 360. But guess what? My mum won't even let me buy those games. I'm Six-Fucking-Teen! She won't even let me buy an R rated movie, despite she lets me watch those retarded Oprah movies ( R rated ).

Okay so last year for my birthday I got a 100 Dollar gift Card to GameStop, and about say 300 dollars? I don't remember, so anyway I'm just trying to buy all of this stuff so my mother says something very fucking hyprocritical " omfg, You can't buy any of these games, Boris don't you already have this stupid game for your PS3? You can't buy this its all shooting and killing and violence. " I'm like wtf? Its my money let me buy what I wan't.

And I'm like so the fuck wut.

But whats really fucked up is that my 9 year old sister, picks up this faggy X-Men Wolverine game that is M+. And, you'll probably know what happend...

I was so fucking pissed off. She made me want to drive the fucking SUV through the damn store. Now I have to sit in the house for two more weeks playing this gay ass shit.

What are your thoughts?

Answer the polls to please :)

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you're Six-fucking-teen go to the store by yourself and get it, thought of that?

X-Men Origins: Wolverine is the one where Wolverine tears baddies apart with his shiny sharp hand blade thingies and there's blood shits and guts flying all over the place and is supposed to be a really gory game? Nothing faggy about that sir, At least not in the trailers I watched. You should try playing that over the next couple of weeks, Looks fun.

Also I don't see anything wrong with Assassins creed and Skate 2.

Hey man Mom's house, Mom's rules.

So what if you're 16, you're still a minor and she makes the rules.

Does it suck? Yup.

Is it right that your sister got a M+ game and you didn't? No.

But reading your post it sounds like your attitude & immaturity has more to do with it than anything. Especially if you want to go behind your Mom's back and have your Dad get you the game, thus getting him in trouble when she finds out.

You may be 16 but you're not acting like any 16 year old I know or knew when I was that age.

Edited by draftermatt

What's wrong with waiting until you're seventeen? The games will still be there in a few months. And as draftermatt said, you haven't proven your maturity to either of your parents. Or to any of us, for that matter. Husky, aren't you the guy who posted a topic a few months ago complaining about "unfair" punishment you received from the school board for dicking around during a test? Think of it as a punishment.

Im not being funny or anything, but i dont believe for one second that your mum let your sister get that Wolverine game. How many 9 year old girls do you know who would be interested in a game like that anyway?

But anyway, you can legally buy Assassins Creed and Skate 2 yourself, but as for the rest? Just accept it and get over it, you only have to wait a few months. As people have said, i can see from your "reaction" in this post how your mum might not think your mature enough for those games.

What's wrong with waiting until you're seventeen?

That is just stupid.

Okay asshat, what the fuck is so stupid with what I said? If Husky waits until next January, then his parents and the stores can't say boo.

Wow asshat? Ok... lol.

Who the hell wants to wait 8 months to play a good game? I sure wouldn't, and I bet others wouldn't either. That's where my comment came from. Parent's? Let Husky discuss it with them.

That is just stupid.

Okay asshat, what the fuck is so stupid with what I said? If Husky waits until next January, then his parents and the stores can't say boo.

Wow asshat? Ok... lol.

Who the hell wants to wait 8 months to play a good game? I sure wouldn't, and I bet others wouldn't either. That's where my comment came from. Parent's? Let Husky discuss it with them.

Someone whose life isn't centered around games, perhaps. How long has Assassin's Creed been out? A year and seven months? Six more ain't gonna kill him. As for your second point, have you been reading this fucking topic? He's TRIED that. His mom won't let him and his dad...probably doesn't give a shit. Besides, stores in this country WON'T sell M-rated games to anyone under 17 without parental consent. There's always the online option to buy games, but damned if I'm gonna pay for shipping on top of sales tax. So take your head out of your ass and be quiet until you actually know what the hell you're talking about.

Edited by L-RiC

That is just stupid.

Wow asshat? Ok... lol.

Someone whose life isn't centered around games, perhaps. How long has Assassin's Creed been out? A year and seven months? Six more ain't gonna kill him. As for your second point, have you been reading this fucking topic? He's TRIED that. His mom won't let him and his dad...probably doesn't give a shit. Besides, stores in this country WON'T sell M-rated games to anyone under 17 without parental consent. There's always the online option to buy games, but damned if I'm gonna pay for shipping on top of sales tax. So let me say the following: Shut up, asshat.

Alright little child, you try to act hard on the internet by flaming me let it be, enjoy your fun, I really want to see how you act in real life.

This is a GTA Forum, most people here play Games. I am a casual gamer, others are the same or even hardcore, we aren't waiting so long unless we have some financial problems. Point me to the direction in this topic where he had discussed with his parents about him buying M rated games.

Where do you go buy your games at Gamestop, Walmart, Target? Obviously you haven't been out a lot, because by now you would have known that THERE IS STORES OUT THERE IN THE U.S that do sell games to minors, people in this world do not care, its about money what matters.

Btw, I was laughing while I posted, not angry at all. Your hilarious man, just like what you wrote in your profile.

Keep on flaming if you want.

Edited by Charger

Alright little child, you try to act hard on the internet by flaming me let it be, enjoy your fun, I really want to see how you act in real life.

This is a GTA Forum, most people here play Games. I am a casual gamer, others are the same or even hardcore, we aren't waiting so long unless we have some financial problems. Point me to the direction in this topic where he had discussed with his parents about he buying game.

Where do you go buy your games at Gamestop, Walmart, Target? Obviously you haven't been out a lot, because by now you would have known that THERE IS STORES OUT THERE IN THE U.S that do sell games to minors, people in this world do not care, its about money what matters.

Btw, I was laughing while I posted, not angry at all. Your hilarious man, just like what you wrote in your profile.

Again, take your head out of your ass and shut up. I'll direct you to the point in the topic where he talked to his mom about buying the game. Like the first fucking post. Yeah, he's not sitting down on the sofa with his parents and the counselor his entire family needs to see (if his posts are anything to go by), but he tried to get the game and she stopped him. It wouldn't be too hard to assume there was some kind of talk about why he couldn't get the game, but...oh wait. There was! Yeah, practically the only stores I go to are Walmart and Gamestop. Because those are the only stores in my town that sell new video games. Pawn stores probably don't care, but I doubt they have the games Husky wants.

Funny how you call me a little child when in nine days, I can go to any store I want and buy any game or movie I please. What, you have a year on me? Trust me, what you see is what you get. I'm not acting. This is me and how I interact with the majority of humans, who are generally barely-functioning walking bags of meat and arrogance and that includes you. In real life, your ass would be lying on the ground because you got knocked out by a hundred pound, pissed-off stick of a man.

You know what? Do what Bateman did and block me like the little conceited bitch you are.

Edited by L-RiC

This is a GTA Forum, most people here play Games. I am a casual gamer, others are the same or even hardcore, we aren't waiting so long unless we have some financial problems. Point me to the direction in this topic where he had discussed with his parents about he buying game.

Again, take your head out of your ass and shut up. I'll direct you to the point in the topic where he talked to his mom about buying the game. Like the first fucking post. Yeah, he's not sitting down on the sofa with his parents and the counselor his entire family needs to see (if his posts are anything to go by), but he tried to get the game and she stopped him. It wouldn't be too hard to assume there was some kind of talk about why he couldn't get the game, but...oh wait. There was! Yeah, practically the only stores I go to are Walmart and Gamestop. Because those are the only stores in my town that sell new video games. Pawn stores probably don't care, but I doubt they have the games Husky wants.

Funny how you call me a little child when in nine days, I can go to any store I want and buy any game or movie I please. What, you have a year on me? Trust me, what you see is what you get. I'm not acting. This is me and how I interact with the majority of humans, who are generally barely-functioning walking bags of meat and arrogance and that includes you. In real life, your ass would be lying on the ground because you got knocked out by a hundred pound, pissed-off stick of a man.

You know what? Do what Bateman did and block me like the little conceited bitch you are.

That took kinda long.

I'll just skip your entire first paragraph, because you clearly do not get me.

Wow nine days? Your a man now all of a sudden? I've been seeing Rated R Movies since I was born, buying any game whenever I wanted too. I have been to many shops that sell games to anyone, I could count many ( I don't go to Pawn Shops) And just by reading your post, your person who others dislike, you think your greater than others which is sad. Grow the fuck up. And I don't block dickheads, I keep it coming.

btw I'm conceited now and You can beat me up? LMAO!..... The internet these days.

Get off the internet and calm down, because your angry.

I'm gonna watch some sports now, LAKERS!

Husky discuss it, that's all I say.

Edited by Charger

First off, let me apologize. I'm sincerely sorry that I thought I was dealing with a competent member of The GTA Place. That the member I was talking to was capable of more complex thought processes than a half-assed cold reading and last-ditch effort to prove he wasn't a nerd by claiming he's off to watch sports, as if that proved anything. Forgive me for being under the apparently misguided notion that anyone intelligent enough to register to a video game fansite would also be clever enough to at least argue proficiently.

That took kinda long.

I'll just skip your entire first paragraph, because you clearly do not get me.

Resorting to the "You don't get me" argument used by practically every teenager uses whenever someone disagrees with them? In case you didn't know, I and presumably Husky live in a very conservative part of the country where the people in charge try their damnedest to make sure things stay as close to the fifties as possible. Bluenosing, racism, that sort of thing. These people are the reason why no major retailer will sell us M-rated games without an adult present. We obviously don't agree with their asinine ideals, but we can't do anything about except waiting until they die and we take over.

Wow nine days? Your a man now all of a sudden? I've been seeing Rated are Movies since I was born, buying any game whenever I wanted too. I have been to many shops that sell games to anyone, I could count many ( I don't go to Pawn Shops) And just by reading your post, your person who others dislike, you think your greater than others which is sad. Grow the fuck up. And I don't block dickheads, I keep it coming.

No, I became a man when my balls dropped at the tender age of around seven, at least metaphorically. One of my older brother's friends thought it was a funny idea to walk over to a small and meek child, take his toy car and chuck it into a bush. He didn't realize that toy car belonged to a kid who had enough of that and decided to speak his mind. Loudly. No punches were thrown and I didn't get my car back, but it was pretty funny watching a teenager back off of someone half his size and age. Now, I will give your half-assed cold reading some merit, most people don't like me. I PROUDLY admit that. Because unlike you, I don't put in the effort to earn the appreciation of brain-dead jackasses glued to their phones. I'm the kind of person who invests his energy in the quality of his friends, not the quantity. My real-life friends are comprised only of scholars of the highest caliber; those who actually strive for something great in life: this nation's future doctors, lawyers and coked-up musicians! I don't think I'm greater than other people, I KNOW I am.

btw I'm conceited now and You can beat me up? LMAO!..... The internet these days.

Get off the internet and calm down, because your angry.

I'm gonna watch some sports now, LAKERS!

Husky discuss it, that's all I say.

Yes, you are conceited. (Do you even know what that means or are you just mimicking me?) And yes, I could kick your ass. For the record, I am a sixty-two inch tall, pale-skinned, emaciated teenager whose only experience in fights consists of punching people in the face, getting punched in the face, and cheating at Dead or Alive. But this isn't real life; I don't need to prove I can kick your ass with my tiny fists. This is the internet and I'm doing just that with only my wit.

EDIT: Husky, that'll just make things worse! Pokemon would probably get an M-rating due to your mom! Wait, are you Kyle?

Edited by L-RiC

@ L-Ric. lmao. My mother does have a big similarity to Kyle's mom. She criticizes every game. She's the only reason why I'm hooked on Grand Theft Auto. When I was like 10 she bought me San Andreas. She told me that it was a racing game. Now she criticizes the Disney Game called " Bolt ". She says its not for children under 10 because you can't beat levels without adult help. Bullshit. I beat that game in three days (I always complete games in three days). Just wait until I buy that Bikini Zombie killing game. She'll be really pissed :hurrhur:

@ Sean - Oh really? Do you want me to take a picture of the game box and post it next to my computer with my profile showing and the recipt next to it? Does it even look like I have the time to troll random bullshit online?

Lifeless story

You keep surprising me. I'll ended here since I don't want to go anymore off-topic, we can continue with PM.

I don't need to read all that crap. So, I'll reply to some bits. I only said I wanted to go watch my game, because I really needed too (HARDCORE Laker Fan, Halftime right now), and I did not wan't to leave unexpected and make you believe that I was a little bitch or you where so awesome making anyone shut up. I don't really care where you live, I'm talking about my location, and what is offered here. I simply gave a tip to Husky, to check out some small retails stores, and see if he can find the game, that is all.

As for you describing yourself? I don't know what your trying to prove here, but it isn't working. Do I suppose to be scared?

And cool, you have a few smart friends (Like if I care), thanks for telling me that BS. And continue your stupid lifestyle toward people, because one day your going to get it coming son.

Can't believe it turned out this way, because of an opinion I had, which is true. Maybe I should have just replied with a simple NO. So you won't take comments up the ASS.

You keep surprising me. I'll ended here since I don't want to go anymore off-topic, we can continue with PM.

I don't need to read all that crap. So, I'll reply to some bits. I only said I wanted to go watch my game, because I really needed too (HARDCORE Laker Fan, Halftime right now), and I did not wan't to leave unexpected and make you believe that I was a little bitch or you where so awesome making anyone shut up. I don't really care where you live, I'm talking about my location, and what is offered here. I simply gave a tip to Husky, to check out some small retails stores, and see if he can find the game, that is all.

As for you describing yourself? I don't know what your trying to prove here, but it isn't working. Do I suppose to be scared?

And cool, you have a few smart friends (Like if I care), thanks for telling me that BS. And continue your stupid lifestyle toward people, because one day your going to get it coming son.

Can't believe it turned out this way, because of an opinion I had, which is true. Maybe I should have just replied with a simple NO. So you won't take comments up the ASS.

Oh my goodness, I've finally figured it out. You suffer from a severe case of mental retardation! If only I figured it out sooner, I would've saved the effort and kept my last post concise. My, how can I say this so even a comatose monkey can understand this? Your opinion is not true on the basis that it is an opinion, not a fact. It is a fact that I've won the Medal of Honor award for my infamous and oft-celebrated fights in the Warzone. It is an opinion that you are a comatose monkey who can't muster the brainpower to read anything beyond a simple sentence or respond coherently. Then again, some opinions can be based on facts, such as your aforementioned inability to read or construct a decent paragraph. Other opinions can be based the lies people tell themselves to cover up for their insecurities, such as your inability to understand geography. Because if you did have a passing knowledge of America's geography, you would realize I can reach Husky's house in only a few hours and infer that due to our close proximity, we may live similar lifestyles and be subjected to the same arbitrary rules society places on us.

Edited by L-RiC

Places like Gamespot wont sell M-rated games to anyone under 17 with out an adult from my personal experience. Try and find another place, then flash

them your money. I bought MANHUNT myself when I was only 13 at a smaller gaming store. Has someone already posted they just care about the money.

Good luck.

Oh my goodness, I've finally figured it out. You suffer from a severe case of mental retardation! If only I figured it out sooner, I would've saved the effort and kept my last post concise. My, how can I say this so even a comatose monkey can understand this? Your opinion is not true on the basis that it is an opinion, not a fact. It is a fact that I've won the Medal of Honor award for my infamous and oft-celebrated fights in the Warzone. It is an opinion that you are a comatose monkey who can't muster the brainpower to read anything beyond a simple sentence or respond coherently. Then again, some opinions can be based on facts, such as your aforementioned inability to read or construct a decent paragraph. Other opinions can be based the lies people tell themselves to cover up for their insecurities, such as your inability to understand geography. Because if you did have a passing knowledge of America's geography, you would realize I can reach Husky's house in only a few hours and infer that due to our close proximity, we may live similar lifestyles and be subjected to the same arbitrary rules society places on us.

Your for real? You live near North Carolina? I'd be surprised, that will be cool.

Yeah, try finding one that hasn't been bought by Gamestop yet. That's what happened around here. Even though I dismissed it earlier, try online stores. However, your parents would probably notice that; that's why I didn't recommend it in the first place. Can't you convince an older friend to stop by the store for you? I did the inverse a few months ago by sending my younger brother to pick up a "kiddie" game, but even though I did that out of embarrassment rather than finding a loophole in the store's policy, it worked.

EDIT: I live in East Tennessee. North Carolina is only an hour or two away.

Edited by L-RiC