Anyway how to buy M+ Games without parental guidance

Husky

LET me buy GTA!  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Should I have bought something else?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Should my mum let me buy what I wanted to buy?

• She is right for what she had done
    • No fuck that, let your DAD buy that for you
  3. 3. Should my young sister get a M+ game? She's Nine

• Yes
    • No
    • wut?
  4. 4. Is X-Men Origins: Wolverine a good game?

• Yes
    • No
    • It's beyond Raybob's epic failure xD

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know what, you don't deserve to have these games, considering you act immature sometimes.

Seriously, I'm not immature, but I don't get what I want cause I'm not spoilt. Yes it's your money, I understand that. But seriously, can you not be patient? It's not even that hard to wait. If you lived in my family, you'd just want to kill yourself for not getting the games you want. Like your mom, my dad doesn't let me play violent games, even when you can literally see the gore of it, but you know what, I still play it. My dad knows I'm mature and don't mess around, so he lets me play it, although he brags about it being violent and shit.

Truthfully, you should be glad you have a PS3 and Xbox 360, think of others who don't have this. It's like a privilege to have one, especially in this time of age.

The biggest reason Husky can't buy the game is that old bat responsible for "Hot Coffee & the $$$ it cost R*. No one wants that kind of liability.Anyway, good luck.BORIS?!?! (Don't worry, I just hardcore people I like, just ask Sky or LlamaLlama.)

Excuse me? That's not my real name :P That was suppost to be my name. Just go into the " Top 60 Ghetto Black Name's " Topic. And it will be revealed, its not a secret. Boris is just my nickname.

You know what, you don't deserve to have these games, considering you act immature sometimes.

Most of the time I don't act like I'm a five year old. I act mature all of the time, but not during my school. But thats the only school that gives me problems with hanging around with Asian kids. I'm a good kid, its just sometimes I just hold all of my anger in like Cleveland from Family Guy.

Edited by Husky

Your mother probably doesn't think you're mature enough for games like that, although, I could be wrong and she could just be trying to feel good that she's denying you them because of statistics and numbers.

If you think you should have them, why don't you buy them yourself? Think about that, it's because you're not old enough, if you want the games, you have to be cunning and make sure that your mother thinks you're mega mature for a while.

And I'm sure that there is store in your town that sells games to any age, just look around for those small retail stores.

Probably. But if he goes to a store like that and buys the game, and Mom catches him with it, I can see a chain of events.

1. She comes down hard on Husky for buying a game she forbid him to buy. And she forces him to tell her how she got it.

2. She goes into that store and comes down hard on the employees/manager either changing policy, or getting Husky banned from coming back.

3. She reports the store to the attorney general or whomever handles such matters, getting the store in trouble.

And I'm sure that there is store in your town that sells games to any age, just look around for those small retail stores.

Probably. But if he goes to a store like that and buys the game, and Mom catches him with it, I can see a chain of events.

1. She comes down hard on Husky for buying a game she forbid him to buy. And she forces him to tell her how she got it.

2. She goes into that store and comes down hard on the employees/manager either changing policy, or getting Husky banned from coming back.

3. She reports the store to the attorney general or whomever handles such matters, getting the store in trouble.

I used to get the old PS2 GTA games from my mum no problem. Back in 2001, I got GTA3 as a present, and I was, what, 12? A year later, I got GTA Vice City, and then San Andreas 2 years after that. I just get my mum or dad to order the games online, and then I pay them the cash. They're happy, I'm happy, and no stupid-ass company will bother asking for your age. It's kind of down to your parents, and whether or not they're cool with you playing M rated games. Mine were, but that's no consolation to you. Just be patient, there's not a lot else you can do if your parents disagree with you.

And, I was right to block L-Ric. I saw how he flipped after that small comment by Charger. Wow. That's all I have to say.

Edited by Bateman.

That opinion was an offhand comment that was better kept to himself. I would've done the same thing even if he called someone else's idea stupid. When that whole fight continued on PM, all he did was ramble on about the Lakers and how I need to get a life. He couldn't defend his opinion at all. And again, what is so stupid with waiting a few months for games? The games aren't gonna get any less fun and like I said before, nobody can interfere with you buying them. And as others have said, it may give Husky some time to mature.

Edited by L-RiC

L-Ric has a point there.

Husky should wait, you just crave more for the game, thus meaning you literally will be wanting the game when you have the green light to buy it. That's what makes buying games later on more better, you take it for granted than you would regularly.

It's just like going clubbing. Many people go on occasions to a Club (End of year party), but many people go like every week. You can't really enjoy yourself every week by going clubbing. You get bored of it and you don't enjoy it, so you don't take it for granted. When you go on Occasions, you take it for granted, but you enjoy yourself and have a great time. That is almost exactly like when you're playing a game. You enjoy yourself, but then you may get bored, so you buy another, and get bored of that as well. It's a constant cycle which goes on for some time until there's no game left for you. So waiting makes your craving for that game really big, even if it's a game you may of played already/want to get.

So waiting seems reasonably appropriate. You enjoy yourself more and it feels like a great time. If you're that type of gamer who probably buys and plays so many different games on a regular basis, then you can see why you can't agree with L-Ric. 8 months may be long, but what's the rush? Waiting just builds the craving up and then you will love the game(s).

That's what L-Ric is trying to say, or to that lines, to say the least.

L-Ric has a point there.

Husky should wait, you just crave more for the game, thus meaning you literally will be wanting the game when you have the green light to buy it. That's what makes buying games later on more better, you take it for granted than you would regularly.

It's just like going clubbing. Many people go on occasions to a Club (End of year party), but many people go like every week. You can't really enjoy yourself every week by going clubbing. You get bored of it and you don't enjoy it, so you don't take it for granted. When you go on Occasions, you take it for granted, but you enjoy yourself and have a great time. That is almost exactly like when you're playing a game. You enjoy yourself, but then you may get bored, so you buy another, and get bored of that as well. It's a constant cycle which goes on for some time until there's no game left for you. So waiting makes your craving for that game really big, even if it's a game you may of played already/want to get.

So waiting seems reasonably appropriate. You enjoy yourself more and it feels like a great time. If you're that type of gamer who probably buys and plays so many different games on a regular basis, then you can see why you can't agree with L-Ric. 8 months may be long, but what's the rush? Waiting just builds the craving up and then you will love the game(s).

That's what L-Ric is trying to say, or to that lines, to say the least.

Or he could get a massive disappointment :P

Edited by Ivan

@ Ivan - Yeah, I'm never trusting EA's Need For Speed anymore.

@ L-Ric --- --- --- --- --- --- --- -- --- --- -- --- --- --

@ TM - I do see your point all I have to do is mature enough so I CAN get the games I wanted ( and a used luxury car :awesome:, and i don't give a shit if you don't believe me or not. ) I should do my chores w/ out my mum telling me to, simple as that. Well at least I don't have to hear her bitch all the time.

Edited by Husky

That opinion was an offhand comment that was better kept to himself. I would've done the same thing even if he called someone else's idea stupid. When that whole fight continued on PM, all he did was ramble on about the Lakers and how I need to get a life. He couldn't defend his opinion at all. And again, what is so stupid with waiting a few months for games? The games aren't gonna get any less fun and like I said before, nobody can interfere with you buying them. And as others have said, it may give Husky some time to mature.

All I did was ramble about the Lakers? I said I needed to go because I need to WATCH MY GAME. I didn't want to leave un-expected, but then you decided to turn my comment like I was trying to make myself look great by letting you know I watch Sports, that's just stupid, I just gave you my honest opinion, and ALL I said was true during those PM's. Thanks for blocking me, and claiming yourself better, that's hilarious.

And I already told you why your comment was stupid, I don't need to repeat myself twice.

I'm sure Husky is somewhat in a rush to get the game.

Edited by Charger

All I did was ramble about the Lakers? I said I needed to go because I need to WATCH MY GAME. I didn't want to leave un-expected, but then you decided to turn my comment like I was trying to make myself look great by letting you know I watch Sports, that's just stupid, I just gave you my honest opinion, and ALL I said was true during those PM's. Thanks for blocking me, and claiming yourself better, that's hilarious.

And I already told you why your comment was stupid, I don't need to repeat myself twice.

Epic-fail-guy-ruin.gif

Well than that shows you can't read a full post. I'm not in a " Rush ". I'm just pissed off about the new law for people under 17 can't buy good games. I also needed some tips on how to get it. But you aren't helping, you are making stupid posts and drawing so much F'ing attention that makes me want to lol.

Edited by Husky

Yes, dumbass. ALL you could talk about was the fucking Lakers because you couldn't offer anything substantial to justify calling anything I said stupid. You just gave a half-assed reason why, which was, as you said, because NOBODY wants to wait a few months for a game. Which is bullshit, by the way. The game's aren't even new, so you'd look all the more retarded for that nerdgasm. Calling me fake in the title under your avatar and dragging this pissing contest out another day further (and in public, I might add) makes you look all the more like an immature baby who couldn't deal with the fact he got blocked for his inability to competently defend himself or his opinions. I and at least six other people have the evidence to back that up. Oh shit, did I just admit to forwarding your retarded PMs to that many people for a quick ego boost, Mr. Shown-This-to-His-Drunk-"Friends"? For the same reason and before I did? If they even existed, they probably WERE laughing...but not with you.

Oh, and I AM better than you. There's evidence for THAT, too. Thanks for derailing the fucking topic, you failed abortion.

Edited by L-RiC

Well than that shows you can't read a full post. I'm not in a " Rush ". I'm just pissed off about the new law for people under 17 can't buy good games. I also needed some tips on how to get it. But you aren't helping, you are making stupid posts and drawing so much F'ing attention that makes me want to lol.

Look I don't know how you fucking feel about the game, but just by looking at your first post I can see you in a rush to get the game.

I need some help. Just last night at 8:00 I was trying to buy Grand Theft Auto: IV , Call of Duty: World at War , Assasin's Creed , Skate 2 , and Resident Evil 5. All for the Xbox 360. But guess what? My mum won't even let me buy those games. I'm Six-Fucking-Teen! She won't even let me buy an R rated movie, despite she lets me watch those retarded Oprah movies ( R rated ).

Look at your entire post.

Yes, dumbass. ALL you could talk about was the fucking Lakers because you couldn't offer anything substantial to justify calling anything I said stupid.

Why the hell do you keep bringing this up? How many times do I need to rewrite this? Seriously. Read my POST.

You just gave a half-assed reason why, which was, as you said, because NOBODY wants to wait a few months for a game. Which is bullshit, by the way. The game's aren't even new, so you'd look all the more retarded for that nerdgasm.

I know its new, but WE ARE IN A GTA FORUM, people here want to play the newest GTA game, they wouldn't want to wait, they would like to play it the first day its out. But because something stops them, they can't. Idk what the hell Husky is talking about, now he's bringing up the Law about not giving games to minors.

Calling me fake in the title under your avatar and dragging this pissing contest out another day further (and in public, I might add) makes you look all the more like an immature baby who couldn't deal with the fact he got blocked for his inability to competently defend himself or his opinions.

Yeah I'm an immature baby now, because I add "L-RiC is fake" in my Custom tittle. And I couldn't defend myself? I couldn't defend myself..? You began talking about your fucking boring life, and how you hated Sports. I don't want to read that crap. Just look at your replies, they start going somewhere else.

I and at least six other people have the evidence to back that up. Oh shit, did I just admit to forwarding your retarded PMs to that many people for a quick ego boost, Mr. Shown-This-to-His-Drunk-"Friends"? For the same reason and before I did? If they even existed, they probably WERE laughing...but not with you.

Now I said my friends where drunk? LOL! Where the hell did I even mention they where drunk? Why do I need to tell you they where real? LOL? WHY would I make them up, that's fucking sad. Read, read and read why I mention the Lakers the first time moron, just fucking read.

Oh, and I AM better than you. There's evidence for THAT, too. Thanks for derailing the fucking topic, you failed abortion.

You wish you where me, and nice abortion joke.

If you had a cock, you wouldn't have blocked me and you would've continued my conservation. Why would you block me, if your getting laughs?

Look I don't know how you fucking feel about the game, but just by looking at your first post I can see you in a rush to get the game.

I need some help. Just last night at 8:00 I was trying to buy Grand Theft Auto: IV , Call of Duty: World at War , Assasin's Creed , Skate 2 , and Resident Evil 5. All for the Xbox 360. But guess what? My mum won't even let me buy those games. I'm Six-Fucking-Teen! She won't even let me buy an R rated movie, despite she lets me watch those retarded Oprah movies ( R rated ).

Look at your entire post.

Yes, dumbass. ALL you could talk about was the fucking Lakers because you couldn't offer anything substantial to justify calling anything I said stupid.

Why the hell do you keep bringing this up? How many times do I need to rewrite this? Seriously. Read my POST.

You just gave a half-assed reason why, which was, as you said, because NOBODY wants to wait a few months for a game. Which is bullshit, by the way. The game's aren't even new, so you'd look all the more retarded for that nerdgasm.

I know its new, but WE ARE IN A GTA FORUM, people here want to play the newest GTA game, they wouldn't want to wait, they would like to play it the first day its out. But because something stops them, they can't. Idk what the hell Husky is talking about, now he's bringing up the Law about not giving games to minors.

Calling me fake in the title under your avatar and dragging this pissing contest out another day further (and in public, I might add) makes you look all the more like an immature baby who couldn't deal with the fact he got blocked for his inability to competently defend himself or his opinions.

Yeah I'm an immature baby now, because I add "L-RiC is fake" in my Custom tittle. And I couldn't defend myself? I couldn't defend myself..? You began talking about your fucking boring life, and how you hated Sports. I don't want to read that crap. Just look at your replies, they start going somewhere else.

I and at least six other people have the evidence to back that up. Oh shit, did I just admit to forwarding your retarded PMs to that many people for a quick ego boost, Mr. Shown-This-to-His-Drunk-"Friends"? For the same reason and before I did? If they even existed, they probably WERE laughing...but not with you.

Now I said my friends where drunk? LOL! Where the hell did I even mention they where drunk? Why do I need to tell you they where real? LOL? WHY would I make them up, that's fucking sad. Read, read and read why I mention the Lakers the first time moron, just fucking read.

You wish you where me, and nice abortion joke.

If you had a cock, you wouldn't have blocked me and you would've continued my conservation. Why would you block me, if your getting laughs?

Does that even sound like I'm in a freak'n rush? If you read closely and hard and just read it multiple times like everyone else did you can see that I'm just pissed off that my mother and the store clerk denied my games. What the fluff does that have to do with me rushing to buy a game? Can you just put some damn glasses on and open your fucking eyes for once!?

Does that even sound like I'm in a freak'n rush? If you read closely and hard and just read it multiple times like everyone else did you can see that I'm just pissed off that my mother and the store clerk denied my games. What the fluff does that have to do with me rushing to buy a game? Can you just put some damn glasses on and open your fucking eyes for once!?

Here we go again."I said by looking at your post." Understand that, UNDERSTAND THAT. I never said you where actually in a rush to get it, but by the way I see it, you do . And of course I know your pissed, that isn't hard to fucking tell. Grow up, your almost 17, by the age of 16 I began to be independent of my parents little by little and letting my parents know I am mature to do things. I still was allowed to watch or play any game though before, they know I can tell the difference between real and fake.

I don't really know you, or your past topics. So I just said from the beginning to talk to your parents about it.

Edited by Charger