You Guys Ever Attempted this?

The1stPlace

Have you guys ever done the "Bloody Mary?" My friend came over at my house for a sleep over and he chatted me up about "Bloody Mary." I asked him how does this happen. And he answers to the following steps:

1.) Stare at the mirror.

2.) Fold your hands and say "Bloody Mary" three times.

3.) After that, spin around three times and she'll appear.

I have never done that, he also said that it occurs if you do that at night.

Edited by The1stPlace

Have you guys ever done the "Hokey Pokey?" My friend came over at my house for a sleep over and he chatted me up about "Hokey Pokey." I asked him how does this happen. And he answers to the following steps:

1) You put your right foot in

2) You put your right foot out

3) You put your right foot in

4) And you ~shake~ it all about.

5) You do the Hokey Pokey

6) And you turn yourself around

Have you guys ever done the "Hokey Pokey?" My friend came over at my house for a sleep over and he chatted me up about "Hokey Pokey." I asked him how does this happen. And he answers to the following steps:

1) You put your right foot in

2) You put your right foot out

3) You put your right foot in

5) You do the Hokey Pokey

6) And you turn yourself around

LMFAO!! No, but really, did you try out "Bloody Mary?"

I did it once and she really appeared!
You got spooked? At what time did you do this?

Of course I got spooked man, I don't recall the exact hour but it was at night.

Holy crap, dude! If I slept at your house, I would attempt it with you, but standing right in front of you because I don't want Bloody Mary touching me!!

She's here...

If you guys are reading this, I stared into my mirror and followed the rest of the instructions the TC gave. That...that demon is in my house. I walked upon the mangled bodies of my family. The phone line's been cut and for some reason, this computer is the only thing that's working right now. This is my window into the outside world. All I can see for miles is pitch-black darkness. All I can hear is faint moaning backed by what sounds like a dog snarling. I need help. I don't wanna end up lik

Have you guys ever done the "Sex?" My friend came over at my house for a sleep over and he chatted me up about "Sex." I asked him how does this happen. And he answers to the following steps:

1) You put your penis in

2) You put your penis out

3) You put your penis in

5) You do the Sex

6) And you choose another hole

Have you guys ever done the "Sex?"

Twice yesterday actually.

I've never understood the whole "Bloody Mary" thing. As in why do people think it could actually happen?

I remember hearing another caveat to it where if you break the mirror she'll drag you into hell with her!

It's just nonsense to scare kids, though they did have an episode of Ghost Whisperer this past year where they talked about Bloody Mary. Jenifer Love Hewitt actually did the "bloody mary" chant.

She lived, though she's now dating Jamie Kennedy so who knows maybe that is hell.

If you guys are reading this, I stared into my mirror and followed the rest of the instructions the TC gave. That...that demon is in my house. I walked upon the mangled bodies of my family. The phone line's been cut and for some reason, this computer is the only thing that's working right now. This is my window into the outside world. All I can see for miles is pitch-black darkness. All I can hear is faint moaning backed by what sounds like a dog snarling. I need help. I don't wanna end up lik

Oh no!

I'd say get a rescue party together but it's probably best just to burn down the house now.

Edited by draftermatt

Have you guys ever done the "Sex?" My friend came over at my house for a sleep over and he chatted me up about "Sex." I asked him how does this happen. And he answers to the following steps:

1) You put your penis in

2) You put your penis out

3) You put your penis in

5) You do the Sex

6) And you choose another hole

Lolfuck

Has anyone ever done Biggy Smalls? It is rumored that he comes out of hell and shoots you in the face. I've tried, and nothing happen. Even with the Bloody Mary, nothing happend. These jokes are old, but have you even Jacked Off so much that your penis got smaller and smaller? But guess what I use a cantelope.

1.) You put your penis in

2.) You put your penis out

3.) You stick it all the way in and you shake it all about

4.) You do the masterbating and you cumm in it all about

5.)Thats what jacking off's all about11!

Have you guys ever done the "Bloody Mary?" My friend came over at my house for a sleep over and he chatted me up about "Bloody Mary." I asked him how does this happen. And he answers to the following steps:

1.) Stare at the mirror.

2.) Fold your hands and say "Bloody Mary" three times.

3.) After that, spin around three times and she'll appear.

When you first said Bloody Mary I thought you meant the drink. I was about to say, "EWWW".

It's got like 438523857942 different variations and they all scare the shit out of little children, despite not actually doing anything.

I tried it in front of the mirror right away as I read this post. I followed the exact same steps nothing happened. Instead of me laughing all over the incident. -_-
You idiot, do it at night and you'll see. Just do it in your room, when your about to sleep, just do it.

Are you crazy ? These things never happen its all non-sense. Do you believe in these things ? Try it yourself and I guarantee you nothing will happen. I tried it at night itself nothing happened. The only time it will happen is when you are already fearful and you do it even if it has not you feel like it has appeared.