A woman...burnt her husband's penis.

Damjan

Srsly.

An Australian woman has been charged with murder after allegedly setting her husband's genitals on fire because she thought he was having an affair.

Prosecutors yesterday told Adelaide magistrates court that Rajini Narayan, 44, confessed to neighbours that she set her husband on fire on 8 December 2008 after she saw him hug another woman.

She was initially charged with endangering life and arson but the charges were upgraded to murder after her 47-year-old husband, Satish Narayan, died from his injuries last week.

Prosecutor Lucy Boord said Narayan told neighbours she was a "jealous wife" but she had not meant to kill her husband when she doused the sleeping man's genitals with an alcohol-based solvent and set him on fire.

Boord quoted Narayan as allegedly saying: "I just wanted to burn his penis so it belongs to me and no one else ... I didn't mean this to happen."

Her husband jumped out of bed and knocked over the bottle of alcohol, causing the fire to spread and resulting in A$1m (£482,000) of damage to their townhouse and an adjacent property, the Adelaide Advertiser reported.

Narayan was remanded in custody for psychological assessment and will reappear in court on Friday.

She has been charged with murder, arson and three counts of endangering life as the couple's three children were at home at the time.

Source: Guardian

Burn his penis so it belongs to me? What sort of half arsed excuse is that. It doesn't even make sense because chances are it wouldn't function properly. If he's having an affair why do you wanna still be with him AND a dysfunctional penis. What a fucking stupid bitch. I hope she dies fairly soon. What an absolute waste of oxygen.

Psycho bitch.

She could do a buddy movie w/ Lorena Bobbit, called "Slash & Burn: When Your Wife Goes Completely Psycho".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_bobbit

I don't think this guy's going to get a movie deal (John Bobbit did).

To be fair, John had it coming. He actually was cheating on his wife and was abusing her worse than my mother and her Eclipse's accelerator.

Burn his penis so it belongs to me? What sort of half arsed excuse is that. It doesn't even make sense because chances are it wouldn't function properly. If he's having an affair why do you wanna still be with him AND a dysfunctional penis. What a fucking stupid bitch. I hope she dies fairly soon. What an absolute waste of oxygen.

Said perfectly.

And sh thought he was having an affair because he hugged someone else. What would she have done if he kissed her instead.

Uhm. Well, then it would of been an affair or at least a mistake on his part for kissing someone else... resulting in getting his penis set on fire.

"I just wanted to burn his penis so it belongs to me and no one else ... I didn't mean this to happen.

Strange. I'm pretty sure that you can't stay married if your wife sets your dick on fire...

I know if I was a man, and my wife did this, I would get a divorce, name change, reconstructive surgery, and move to another country ...

However, I think she didn't want to burn it enough to make it not able to function, just enough to scar it so no one would want to touch it/ have it in or around their mouth and genitals.

"I just wanted to burn his penis so it belongs to me and no one else ... I didn't mean this to happen.

Strange. I'm pretty sure that you can't stay married if your wife sets your dick on fire...

I know if I was a man, and my wife did this, I would get a divorce, name change, reconstructive surgery, and move to another country ...

However, I think she didn't want to burn it enough to make it not able to function, just enough to scar it so no one would want to touch it/ have it in or around their mouth and genitals.

Leave it to my girlfriend to explain a "perfectly logical explanation" to why she would burn his penis as territorial marking. Lovely.

Why burn his penis? Just kick him in the balls.

She wanted to mark his genitals as hers, not just cause him pain.