Everything is discolored and blurry, can't see a thing!

I can't see anything.. I have tried a ton of resolutions and it hasn't fixed and I have tried numerous settings

My video card is 9800 GT 512MB.

Vista 32 bit... :pissedred:

Anyway it's super motion blurry like if i move everything goes with it and it's discolored all blueish so i can't see, anybody know? :bashhead: :bashhead: :bashhead: :bashhead: :bashhead:

I can't get screenshot because for some reason it comes out black.

Anyway this is how it is... black = light blue, it is very blurry and i can't see anything.. it's almost like there is a leak in the map and it's causing it to freak out... but why would it do that? I am reinstalling the game right now so yeah....

Well I can play all other games just fine like San Andreas, Need for speed undercover, etc. etc.

This I can't and the problem proceeded...

I am thinking about buying the CD at the stores :hurrhurr:

EDIT: Ok I can better explain the problem I actually got thru the first part of the game with it by using the radar to drive lol...

Anyway whenever i move.. things stay there like a messed up motion blur that never goes away... also I got to the first house but i can't find my way out lmao..

But yeah help would be appreciated... oh and in the dark it's way to dark and in the light it's way to bright....

Edited by Jearry01

Hell no it's not... you know how the rape scene in the beginning is supposed to be all black at first? It's completely light blue..

Strange thing... and motion blur is playable this is not playable... I'd rather have 1 fps and see then this.... :o

Edit I am reformating now... which may fuck up also and fuck over my whole PC without an OS.... lol

Edited by Jearry01