Shower in the morning

Slyde

I shower every day, usually about half an hour after I get up. When it's hot during the summer, I usually do shower twice, just to keep cool, although one shower a day is enough. I also wash my hair every day, but I hardly ever use conditioner.

Ah man you disappoint me. I was expecting you to do EXACTLY what Patrick Bateman does every morning :P

Patrick Bateman: I live in the American Gardens Building on W. 81st Street on the 11th floor. My name is Patrick Bateman. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

Man I fucking love that film. I'm gonna have to watch it again soon. Christian Bale is roarsome.

I try not to shower for the fear that I might accidentally clean too much of myself away. Hey! It's my dirt and I wear it proudly. ;)

In all reality, I like to save on water. I take my showers late at night and only ever other day. In the morning I use Axe body spray.

I shower every day, usually about half an hour after I get up. When it's hot during the summer, I usually do shower twice, just to keep cool, although one shower a day is enough. I also wash my hair every day, but I hardly ever use conditioner.

Ah man you disappoint me. I was expecting you to do EXACTLY what Patrick Bateman does every morning :P

Patrick Bateman: I live in the American Gardens Building on W. 81st Street on the 11th floor. My name is Patrick Bateman. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

Man I fucking love that film. I'm gonna have to watch it again soon. Christian Bale is roarsome.

hahahha epic film eh.

some of that is sooooooo funny / random lol.

lol @

I (very reluctantly*) shower every night. I will only shower in the morning if I have to go to the doctors or something.

*Why shower when you can play GTA?

It's called personal hygene mate, we aren't all a bunch of dirty animals!

I try to shower every morning, but sometimes I oversleep and dont have time so if that happens I'll do it when I get in from school.

Bugger the planet! I like to be clean.

I guess I will have to find a French girl to date. Damn. Everybody I know hates the French.

I (very reluctantly*) shower every night. I will only shower in the morning if I have to go to the doctors or something.

I try to shower every morning, but sometimes I oversleep and dont have time so if that happens I'll do it when I get in from school.

Things are always changing... except my clothes, but some day in the future the robots and cyborgs will discover that taking too many showers is the leading cause of cancer. Also known as rust.

Bugger the planet! I like to be clean.

I guess I will have to find a French girl to date. Damn. Everybody I know hates the French.

Things are always changing... except my clothes, but some day in the future the robots and cyborgs will discover that taking too many showers is the leading cause of cancer. Also known as rust.

@BOLD: With good reason :P lol, and they way you said that sounded like you were planning on dating bear lol

@UNDERLINED: Lolwut?