I'm screwed, unless you guys can help me

macorules94

Earlier this year, I sent my gf files of me singing

lame i know

Now, I wanna break up with her

coz she's f*cking annoying

but the stupid bitch is blackmailing me

saying that she'll show everyone the files that I sent her of me singing. She only has them in the email that I sent her.

So, Im wandering if I can "Unattatch" the files from the hotmail, so she can't download them off there

lame i know

saying that she'll show everyone the files that I sent her of me singing. She only has them in the email that I sent her.

So, Im wandering if I can "Unattatch" the files from the hotmail, so she can't download them off there

If you can get in her email, yes. You could delete them.

Otherwise.

No.

You'd have to be incredibly skilled...

Unless she's a complete idiot and would fall for a little phishing scam involving you?

Why don't you go all the way and be nice to her for a few weeks, go to her house, then attempt to get onto her email(which may have her password stored), then once you get in, delete it then give her email and password to a completely unrelated to you phishing scam such as those ones that tell you who's blocked you on msn?

Then she's fucked.

lame i know

If you can get in her email, yes. You could delete them.

Otherwise.

No.

yeah exactly lol. you cant unattach hahha, but yeah if u get access to her emails then you could.

hmm you could try "forgot your password" and see if the secret question is something you can guess easily...

okydoke no need to tell us :P

lol i was gonna post a MSN password hacker my friend made , but he took it off his site. actually made some tech news sites eg

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2007/01/23/ms...ssword_stealer/ . plus hacking is illegal :P

aaaaaaand imgboot has fked me over again, banned my account accidently. this is the like 3rd time lol.

Edited by WRX22B1998

OMG YEEEEEEEAHHHHHH

i hacked it, and deleted it. And also, found a file of HER singing AHHAHAHA

Q: Favourite Pet's name?

A: Kitty

LOL, I asked her today if she has any pets, and she said, yeh a cat, called kitty

Ah... i love myself right now :lolbounce:

lol epic win.

hahaha. :hurrhurr:

Edited by WRX22B1998