Grand Theft Auto Ireland 1year old...

bryan

Have you ever visited/heard of GTA Ireland?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever visited/heard of GTA Ireland?

• Yes
    • No
    • Can't Remember

Grand Theft Auto Ireland is now 1 year old. I'm not sure of the exact date but it was definitely in May 2004. There is a topic on the GTA Ireland Network Forums about this event(ish). GTA Ireland ... 1 Year Old

I'm not sure how many of you have seen Grand Theft Auto Ireland (if any). But I think we've got a pretty good site which has potential. We will always bring you the latest GTA News. Our network has a nice mix of sites, there are the Forums which are obvious, a site about GTA PSP, a site about GTA 4, a site about Need for Speed and a site about Scarface the Game which will be launched soon, called Scarface Vengeance, but you can see the design of the site now... Scarface has been such an inspiration to the GTA Series.

I would like you to check out these sites, you don't have to see them all, but I would like your opinion. Especially the Scarface site, because it's new...

Links:

GTA Ireland Splash

Feedback

Scarface Vengeance

Thanks! :coolthumbup:

its not a very big site. On Alexa.com it's ranking is a mere 5,500,000 or something

http://www.alexa.com/data/details/traffic_...gtaireland.com/

which is quite poor, if you dont think we are really big, we are in the top 200,000, and were in the top 150,000 before the downtime.

Sorry just a size comparison to whoever just said it was a big site ;)

its not a very big site. On Alexa.com it's ranking is a mere 5,500,000 or something

http://www.alexa.com/data/details/traffic_...gtaireland.com/

which is quite poor, if you dont think we are really big, we are in the top 200,000, and were in the top 150,000 before the downtime.

Sorry just a size comparison to whoever just said it was a big site ;)

I'm aware that my site is not a big site, but I'm trying to get my site noticed. That would be one of the reasons I posted here...

I would like my site to grow, how big it can get, I'm not sure! But all I can do really is wait...!