Gycu Posted June 21, 2009 Share Posted June 21, 2009 (edited) I saw this interesting case on the news some days ago, I checked some sites and apparently this is what happened: "A 17 years-old teenager from Braşov (Romania) was deadly electrocuted (last Sunday, June the 14th) in her bathroom after taking her laptop in to chat with her friends while taking a bath about going out that night. Police found burnt marks on her palms and the investigation scenario is that she entered the bathtub holding the laptop, saw it had low battery and she got out of the tub and being wet when she plugged on the laptop's power charger she was electrocuted. The girl was in the 10th grade, she was somehow addicted to internet and it proved to be fatal for her, her parents advice us to be careful around electronic devices because incidents like this can kill us." What's your tought on the case? I'm really sorry for the girl, but couldn't she just took the bathroom and after that there was plenty of time to chat with her friends. Maybe she was late and she didn't know where to meet with her friends sho she tought while taking a bath to check if her friends left a message with the location. It happened to me, I did once answered my cell phone while taking a bath and I almost dropped it in the bathtub, it was exactly the same scenario, a collegue called to tell me the meeting place because I was late and in a hurry. Edited June 21, 2009 by Gycu Brun X Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.