Leatherface

rp2k9

omg another myth topic look next time please post in the topic that talks about SA myths im not trying to be rude just saying .......myths in SA have been proven fake or real depending on the myth....but there is alot of refferences to some myths other than that most of them are fake and any video with such myths as leather face or bigfoot is a mod...again not trying to be rude but next time when posting somthing please look up the right topic to post into.....

Leatherface can be true if you think it's true.But I think it's false.Totally false.

The whole Leatherface thing probably came from the 'Cult House' (The Farm) which looks like the house in the Texas Chainsaw Massacre.And from the Panopticon area in the Countryside.I still dunno what does Leatherface has to do with the Fisher's Lagoon(Exept the wheelchair which I dunno what has to do with it).I only use the Fisher's Lagoon in my stories. :D

In other words... it's just a mod.Don't try to look for him as you won't find him.

Leatherface can be true if you think it's true.But I think it's false.Totally false.

The whole Leatherface thing probably came from the 'Cult House' (The Farm) which looks like the house in the Texas Chainsaw Massacre.And from the Panopticon area in the Countryside.I still dunno what does Leatherface has to do with the Fisher's Lagoon(Exept the wheelchair which I dunno what has to do with it).I only use the Fisher's Lagoon in my stories. :D

In other words... it's just a mod.Don't try to look for him as you won't find him.

Actually it can't, because it's not actually in the game.

Hey wait a minute, I thought there aren't any sharks in the game only dolphins:huh:

Go on the IMG tool and search shark.

The whole Leatherface thing probably came from the 'Cult House' (The Farm) which looks like the house in the Texas Chainsaw Massacre.And from the Panopticon area in the Countryside.I still dunno what does Leatherface has to do with the Fisher's Lagoon(Exept the wheelchair which I dunno what has to do with it).I only use the Fisher's Lagoon in my stories. biggrin.gif

No, he can't.

Hey wait a minute, I thought there aren't any sharks in the game only dolphins:huh:

Go on the IMG tool and search shark.

The whole Leatherface thing probably came from the 'Cult House' (The Farm) which looks like the house in the Texas Chainsaw Massacre.And from the Panopticon area in the Countryside.I still dunno what does Leatherface has to do with the Fisher's Lagoon(Exept the wheelchair which I dunno what has to do with it).I only use the Fisher's Lagoon in my stories. biggrin.gif

No, he can't.

Jeez I know lol but I was only saying so he can imagine Leatherface is.Pretty lame though.

we have spent ages looking for him

Welcome to the club!

I spent hours looking for Leatherface and bigfoot in 2007

And what you found?

Answer: Nothing.He is fake.People should stop wasting their time.Leatherface is a popular myth but it's fake.

~Samil, BDay: Today, 28th June, Age: 14

Come on. It's been confirmed by Rockstar that THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS BIGFOOT, LEATHERFACE OR ETC. And sharks? No, I think you have been browsing by Spaceeinstein's All in One mod and found an old shark model from GTA: VC.

Also though, in the same conference, Rockstar said there was a myth that nobody has ever found. That was around 2006 or 2007.

Come on. It's been confirmed by Rockstar that THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS BIGFOOT, LEATHERFACE OR ETC. And sharks? No, I think you have been browsing by Spaceeinstein's All in One mod and found an old shark model from GTA: VC.

Also though, in the same conference, Rockstar said there was a myth that nobody has ever found. That was around 2006 or 2007.

lol we all know there are none of those things in the game- I was just giving the link to the mod if he wants it (I DO NOT HAVE IT INSTALLED OK!), But to prove that I am not crazy:

2d1aa79.jpg

And before someone else has a rant - It says GTA3.img becuse that is what the SA file is called. Just check for yourself: C://Program files/Rockstar Games/GTA San Andreas/Models/gta3.img

Edited by Butters!