How can we find our car mods?...

Lamboz

Hey,

I've installed about 20 cars on GTA: SA... I've only found 2 in-game, how is it possible to found the one we install fast?

I don't really know IDs or w/e...

Thanks, try replying fast ^^

Jim.

Cheat codes and trainers help. Download a trainer that allows you to place the car inside your garage.

Hey,

I've installed about 20 cars on GTA: SA... I've only found 2 in-game, how is it possible to found the one we install fast?

I don't really know IDs or w/e...

Thanks, try replying fast ^^

Jim.

Cheat codes and trainers help. Download a trainer that allows you to place the car inside your garage.

Ok, but, what ID or Car should I look for though?

Jim.

Edited by Lamboz

Well if you get a trainer like Crazy Trainer or Admin Console you don't need an ID you just run the trainer then the game when you load your game ALT+TAB back to your trainer. Select any vehicle you want inside the garage by name. ALT+TAB back into the game and look in the garage. As far as what 20 cars you installed, I really have no idea what mod you used. So just run the list A to Z.

• 3 weeks later...

Restart fresh, then follow this advice/tip always.

Tip: Before you begin installing any new mod, make a backup of that file. When you install any new item use a trainer to spawn (if spawnable) to view, use, store and save mod. Also if there are mods you can't access till later in the game, download a 100% save file to test all your new mods.

This all takes time, but better to test now than having something crashing your pc and either suspecting newest item is cause or something you might not have even wanted many mod dwnlds ago causing the problem. Again, I stress, once you have a save file you intend to keep, keep a temp back up of your files.

GL

You could use my Ultimate CLEO Trainer. You will be able to scroll through all the cars in the game without spawning them (you can spawn them if you want, though) and you can even drive them before you spawn them... Although don't press "Page Down" whilst driving or you die :P

Just press Ctrl+Backspace > Car Settings > Vehicle Spawner.

If it crashes, it's most likely not the trainer, but one of the car installations is corrupt ;)