weapon.dat and fistfite.dat

RickyV300

i downloaded the super punch and the devastation weapons mod, and they worked perfectly

but for an odd reason the "all people fight each other and you" code stayed in place after a save, so i wanted to start my game new

but every time i go to like the second or third ted light when you start it freezes

i deleted the fist fite file and reinstalled the game

the fist fite mod was gone but the game was still freezing. so i got rid of the gxt edit and the text went back to normal a few reinstalls later and it was still freezing, then i think i pinned it down to the weapon.dat bineg the problem as it is modded

but every time i delete the file and reinstall the game the modded file is reinstalled on the disk as if it were written in the installation itself, but i never manually put the mod in the install disk itself

all i really want is the unmodded files

if more problems occur ill get help.

P.S. im new so can i get a link to the rules?

i downloaded the super punch and the devastation weapons mod, and they worked perfectly

but for an odd reason the "all people fight each other and you" code stayed in place after a save, so i wanted to start my game new

but every time i go to like the second or third ted light when you start it freezes

i deleted the fist fite file and reinstalled the game

the fist fite mod was gone but the game was still freezing. so i got rid of the gxt edit and the text went back to normal a few reinstalls later and it was still freezing, then i think i pinned it down to the weapon.dat bineg the problem as it is modded

but every time i delete the file and reinstall the game the modded file is reinstalled on the disk as if it were written in the installation itself, but i never manually put the mod in the install disk itself

all i really want is the unmodded files

if more problems occur ill get help.

P.S. im new so can i get a link to the rules?

People are pretty tight about not sharing unmodded files here. But your problem sounds Vista related to me. Did you do a full uninstall first and then reinstall?