What Do You Do At The Shops

Dmac

Okay so, Me and my mate often drive down to the local shops, Or Mall to you Americans, To find ourselves bored.

Basically, I want to know what you do when you're bored at the shops.

Today i took my Foxtel remote (Cable TV) and changed the display tv's to Comedy channel and turned volume on full so South Park was echoing through the shops.

Other then that i buy bouncy balls and bounce them into shops.

What do you do to pass time if you're not buying anything.

the apple store used to have keyboards (edit: as in pianos), my friend and i would go in and play a duet for all to hear until a worker told us to lower the volume :P

also we would load up a flash video on all the 30" cinema displays of my friends freaky looking dog with U2 playing in the background. it was a really random video but it was a good video to exit with!

Edited by rappo

ahahahha thats mad.

yeah my friend had the psp IR remote app thing a while ago.

ummm

depends.

in the city, where theres a big apple store. go around and apple+shift+a , apple + a, apple+o (opens all applications). man soooo fun. did that in apple store, myer, dick smith, jb hifi... also ctrl + alt + apple + 8. inverts the screen (black = white)

omg that foxtel remote, what a good idea eh. you could also get those little keyzapper things (like $20) and they turn off all TV's.

other than that, look at stuff, play the demo 360's/ps3 etc, plugged my phone into some speakers at the apple store LOL.

Edited by WRX22B1998