PC orX-Box 360?

Im thinking of buying an xbox 360 and play gta iv on it but all my friend telling me that I should buy a new pc instead because on pc the graphics are better is it true that on the pc the game looks better than on the xbox 360? and if its true does it mean that on the xbox 360 the game doesent looks good?

Im thinking of buying an xbox 360 and play gta iv on it but all my friend telling me that I should buy a new pc instead because on pc the graphics are better is it true that on the pc the game looks better than on the xbox 360? and if its true does it mean that on the xbox 360 the game doesent looks good?

Games can always look better on the PC.

A good PC will cost more than an Xbox 360.

It still looks just fine on the 360.

Personally I would buy a good PC because:

A. If you buy a good one (yes it will cost you about £800) but it will last longer than a 360, because Microsoft will inevitably bring ut a new Xbox soon this is the same with Sony and the PS3

B. If your PC is good enough, it will run better and look nicer than on a console

C. If you want to play multiplayer GTA IV then on a 360 you have to pay for that priviledge, on PC you just pay your regular broadband fees

But at the end of the day it is up to you.

Yeah but with a PC, I guess you'll have to spend a lot and in a few years it will be outdated again, you don't have that problem with the 360 as it still has some years till a new one comes out.

yeah thats sorta true.

pc as said before will have better graphics than 360, plus you can do more stuff on a PC than 360. also its a bit of a decision since, a lot of shooting games (eg GTA, crysis) i would much much rather use a mouse than a gamepad, this is just personal preference though. but PC costs a lot more.

Yeah but with a PC, I guess you'll have to spend a lot and in a few years it will be outdated again, you don't have that problem with the 360 as it still has some years till a new one comes out.

WRONG

The 360 will be outdated long before my PC will be, I mean my PC will last me ATLEAST 4 years I reckon if not more, the 360 will probably be succeeded before then.

I should think PC, because you can just keep updating that with new graphics cards, etc. The 360 will probably be replaced within about 3 years. It will be expensive if you're going for a good PC, £800, or $1000, or whatever your currency is, but it is worth it. Plus, all the mods and that you can download, or make yourself, even.

I should think PC, because you can just keep updating that with new graphics cards, etc. The 360 will probably be replaced within about 3 years. It will be expensive if you're going for a good PC, £800, or $1000, or whatever your currency is, but it is worth it. Plus, all the mods and that you can download, or make yourself, even.

Microsoft actually said that their going to release a new Xbox in 2010. So yeah I'd go for the PC.

Microsoft actually said that their going to release a new Xbox in 2010. So yeah I'd go for the PC.

It's not exactly a new console, it's like the evolution from the DS to the DSI.

And Lee, I'm pretty sure there will be games that your pc won't run in max settings in the future, like 2 years from now.

Cheapest:

Technically if you are just looking at playing the ONE game GTA IV... Then buy a used Xbox and a used game at the used game store in the mall. Play the nuts off it then sell it in the paper or back to the used game store

Midranged:

Upgrade your current PC to play the game, buy a new or used copy at the mall.

Costly:

Find a good PC with good graphics, RAM, and plenty of room for future expansion and get the new copy at the mall.

Bill Gates:

Buy Rockstar.

But seriously the 360 came out in late 2005 and even if they plan to replace it there will be plenty of used ones around. PC impo is the best way to go. I myself own a PS2, but don't play it that much, I am always on my PC. I could never run GTA IV on this system. Since I am running Linux Kubuntu and the system is only 512MB RAM with a 256MB Nvidia card (older model), I don't even play much games on here except my online games. I have played GTA IV on the 360 at my cousin's house and I didn't care for it. I stick with Vice City and VCS on my PS2.