R.I.P. Michael Jackson

Full story

Michael Jackson was rushed to the UCLA Medical Center this afternoon after suffering a heart attack, according to multiple reports.

Michael Jackson announces a series of London concerts in July.

More Photos

The Los Angeles fire department was called to Jackson's residence at 12:26pm PST, according to The LA Times. The paper reported that paramedics peformed CPR on the 50-year-old King of Pop, who was not breathing when they arrived at his home.

Jackson's sudden health crisis comes days before his scheduled series of comeback concerts. From July 13, 2009 to March 6, 2010, Jackson is scheduled to perform 50 sold-out concerts at London's O2 arena.

He's in critical condition now. I hope Michael pulls through. :unsure:

UPDATE: Michael Jackson has passed away. :down:

Edited by GTAsoldier

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This shit is reallying confusing. I'm watching CNN right now. Multiple sources are claiming that Mike is in a coma. Few sources are saying that Mike is dead (L.A. Times is now saying it. CNN ain't confirmed it yet.). Farrah Fawcett died today, and now I'm hearing that Frankie Muniz is dead. What in the hell is going on today?? :wacko:

This shit is reallying confusing. I'm watching CNN right now. Multiple sources are claiming that Mike is in a coma. Few sources are saying that Mike is dead (L.A. Times is now saying it. CNN ain't confirmed it yet.). Farrah Fawcett died today, and now I'm hearing that Frankie Muniz is dead. What in the hell is going on today?? :wacko:

He is without a doubt dead and no frankie Muniz is not dead it was a rumor from a couple years back