R.I.P. Michael Jackson

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For anyone who still isn't convinced he's trying to live his childhood again:

He was beaten daily by his father with many objects, whipped if he did something wrong in rehearsals, his room was broken into by his father wielding some sort of weapon then explaining the dangers of leaving his window open and he was never allowed out to do what he wanted.

If that was me I'd like to re-live my childhood.

EDIT: To the guy who said "why would he want to be a white man?" are you stupid? He became white because of the mass amounts of plastic sugery and his diseases, it wasn't planned.

Edited by Connor

I think that will become one of the greatest mysteries of life "How did he turn his skin white?". He said he had vitaligo, I'm sorry but that can't be true. It makes your skin very patchy, my Nan has it on her hands.

To be honest though its not fair not say its OK to laugh at Jade Goody's death but not Michaels. Jade wasn't racist she was ignorant and she had a terrible childhood too.

The only song I loved by MJ is Earth Song because of the message about love and helping people.

I just feel very sorry for how he felt about himself to turn his face into what it became. Its may look like a freak show but I think it shows what a sad and insecure person he really was and no matter how many surgeries he had he never felt whole and happy with who he was.

Bad childhoods change peoples life, they can become sucessful because they are determined not to let the past affect them or a serious side effect they become serial killers (trust me that is a huge factor). Michael seemed to just want to be a child forever but did seem abit, ermmm mad at the same time (I am talking about dangling his child out of a window. What is worrying is that the father will probably get custody of the children along with the grandmother.

For anyone who still isn't convinced he's trying to live his childhood again:

He was beaten daily by his father with many objects, whipped if he did something wrong in rehearsals, his room was broken into by his father wielding some sort of weapon then explaining the dangers of leaving his window open and he was never allowed out to do what he wanted.

If that was me I'd like to re-live my childhood.

EDIT: To the guy who said "why would he want to be a white man?" are you stupid? He became white because of the mass amounts of plastic sugery and his diseases, it wasn't planned.

So much for being underappreciated. No wonder why he was kinda' eccentric.

I think that will become one of the greatest mysteries of life "How did he turn his skin white?". He said he had vitaligo, I'm sorry but that can't be true. It makes your skin very patchy, my Nan has it on her hands.

Well, the fact that it isn't patchy is easily explained by how insecure he seems. If he had patches, of course he'd bleach/whatever his entire body to match.

And yeah, he definitely had personality and self-esteem issues. But I can understand that. Those are extremely common with how today's society is.

Did anyone hear his story of his first sexual encounter? It didn't get very far because he ended up burying his face in his hands and crying. I don't remember why, though.

Nah it's always been explained on every documentary there's been made about him the same way all the time. I don't really think it's a mystery. And remember pretty much the only skin people ever saw was his face and his arms. His extravagant outfits always covering most of his skin.

He did have the disease you mentioned, Vitiligo, and also lupus, though luckily for him it was in remission, otherwise he probably would have died in the late 80's.

So anyway when this began they simply covered up with white patches with makeup that was the same colour as his skin. Easy. But as the disease progressed, so much of his skin was covered in white patches that rather than cover it up with "black make up", it became easier to cover up the good skin with "white make up", thus, the man appeared to change skin colour.

I'm no doctor so I've no idea if vitiligo alone can really become that bad, but the story to me at least sounds plausible. He admitted he never had his skin bleached... yeah he could lie but why would you?

@Spaz: I think I've seen a video clip of what you're referring to. I assumed it was because he was raped/molested as a child. It's the most logical to me - explains his generosity toward children (wanting them to have a great childhood rather than a shitty one like his?)

Well, the fact that it isn't patchy is easily explained by how insecure he seems. If he had patches, of course he'd bleach/whatever his entire body to match.

And yeah, he definitely had personality and self-esteem issues. But I can understand that. Those are extremely common with how today's society is.

Did anyone hear his story of his first sexual encounter? It didn't get very far because he ended up burying his face in his hands and crying. I don't remember why, though.

I saw that yesterday, he couldn't do it because he was very shy, he said.

The doumentary yesterday about him really explained a lot and definitely made me respect and like him even more.

That is a very sad life. I didn't know he was molested I just thought he was beaten by his dad. Its sad because he became a superstar but like most he was still incredibly lonely.

No way could he have bleached his skin, logically he couldn't had because he was white around the eyes too. So bleached skin near eyeballs doesnt sound like the best combination.

I had a feeling he would have cancelled his O2 performances because it was reported he only went to two rehearsals out 45.

The doumentary yesterday about him really explained a lot and definitely made me respect and like him even more.

What's that documentary called? I'd really like to watch it.

I just heard on the news that Debbie Rowe says that Michael isn't the biological father of her two kids.

So that makes me want to ask the question, who will look after the kids?

Apparently, she doesn't want anything to do with them. Or maybe I'm hearing rumours.

Although, you would possibly think that after ten or so years, she would want to have the rights to have her children back, especially after MJ was paying her $1.2 million a year to have nothing to do with them.

I never thought he suffered so much during his life despite his good intentions to others, now it made me more sympathetic on him. Now fuck those who make fun on him.

I hope that wasn't aimed at me... :(

But true, I do agree. He went through a lot, so indeed I respect the man also.

I never thought he suffered so much during his life despite his good intentions to others, now it made me more sympathetic on him. Now fuck those who make fun on him.

I used to laugh at MJ every time I see the music video of Eminem's song which I forgot the name. Now I kinda regret it. :(

Peace man, if it offended you :P

I used to laugh at MJ every time I see the music video of Eminem's song which I forgot the name. Now I kinda regret it. :(

S'okay, I won't hold it against you. ^-^

Er, possibly Without Me? That's the only one off the top of my head I can't think of.

Let's not get into that though, we're talking about MJ!

S'okay, I won't hold it against you. ^-^

Er, possibly Without Me? That's the only one off the top of my head I can't think of.

Let's not get into that though, we're talking about MJ!

I'd take a stab and say "Just Lose It"

What's that documentary called? I'd really like to watch it.

Sorry man, I dunno.

Micheal Jackson Died From drugs, the same tragedy with Anna Nicole Smith. But he was using one of those expensive drugs. Not Heroine and Coke. That stuff's too cheap. Adrenaline , and a whole other shit is what caused his death. He was dying two days before he died IMO. Like seriously I can't believe no one figured it out from a 50 year old man dancing like he's 20 on a loud ass stage sweating his ass off for hours. I once asked a 50 year old bartender if he can dance like M.J. What was his answer? No.

Micheal Jackson Died From drugs, the same tragedy with Anna Nicole Smith. But he was using one of those expensive drugs. Not Heroine and Coke. That stuff's too cheap. Adrenaline , and a whole other shit is what caused his death. He was dying two days before he died IMO. Like seriously I can't believe no one figured it out from a 50 year old man dancing like he's 20 on a loud ass stage sweating his ass off for hours. I once asked a 50 year old bartender if he can dance like M.J. What was his answer? No.

It makes absolutely no sense making that comparison.