R.I.P. Michael Jackson

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rest In Peace Michael Joseph Jackson ... Gone but not forgotten.

The Vice City soundtrack led me to like MJ, I loved his songs in the game and some other songs from Thriller.

Interestingly his album Thriller is by far the best selling album ever, cca 109 million copies sold, double to no. 2, some AC/DC album which sold around 50 mills.

Rest In Peace Michael Joseph Jackson ... Gone but not forgotten.

The Vice City soundtrack led me to like MJ, I loved his songs in the game and some other songs from Thriller.

Interestingly his album Thriller is by far the best selling album ever, cca 109 million copies sold, double to no. 2, some AC/DC album which sold around 50 mills.

Jesus christ if an AC/DC album is the second most sold this world is stupid, I mean, I like them and all, but it's just fun music, dumb music.

Sorry for the off topic ness.

Peole I've talkd to didn't make much molestation jokes, more jokes about his face, meh.

I have heard many jokes today. Again I am not sad as Michael Jackson has not actually influenced me or anything. I don't like hearing people who are young dying as that shouldnt happen. Apprantly alot of people arent going to get the money back from his concerts, which is not fair at all.

I haven't heard any jokes today. Last week my friends usually like to make jokes but I think they respect him. It's disrespectful joking about someone who's dead, although I did do it about Jade Goody but she was just awful and racist.

I've heard a few jokes, but the first person to do it to my face is going to get a broken arm.

Jade Goody has had no impact compared to Michael Jackson in any way whatsoever, apart from being a reet cunt. It was never proven that he fucked kids and there's more proof he didn't, he was just a kind man with a childlike personality.

I've heard a few jokes, but the first person to do it to my face is going to get a broken arm.

Jade Goody has had no impact compared to Michael Jackson in any way whatsoever, apart from being a reet cunt. It was never proven that he fucked kids and there's more proof he didn't, he was just a kind man with a childlike personality.

To be honest, I've joked a bit regarding his death, but I do find him a legendary and honorable person, being that he was a part of practically every child who were born or lived in the 80s and 90s, and listened or danced to his songs during their childhood, including me.

To be honest, I've joked a bit regarding his death, but I do find him a legendary and honorable person, being that he was a part of practically every child who were born or lived in the 80s and 90s, and listened or danced to his songs during their childhood, including me.

He was a part of me, I can tell you that. I loved his music, I used to sing along to it but then towards the mid and latter 00s, I became less interested in his music, only liking two or three of his songs. But one of my most favourite songs by him has to be Billie Jean. I also like Thriller, that was quite good.

:cry: :'(

I thought it was some awful joke at first... But it's true.

Sad.. very sad.

I really feel like the world has lost something. Like, ok, he wouldn't really do anything special anymore, but really, now we're the ones who have to carry on the lagacy. All coming generation will not have witnessed his presence.

I've been to one of his concerts by the way, 12 years back. Long time ago... good times.

Got pretty at all those 'child-molester' jokes I heard today.. people should really shut the fuck up about that.

Yeah, that's been annoying the shit ot of me today. I mean, one of the worlds greatest entertainers just died and people are joking about him.

They're probably just slightly annoyed at everyone mourning hellah but forgetting the fact that he's sexually assulted chldren?

Rest in Peace - Michael Jackson

I never really took any interest in his music and I can personally say that after the child molestation a few years ago, I wasn't really impressed by him. But, he did produce some very good music and he was one of the greatest musicians of the 20th century.

I was watching the news last night (around 23:00 BST) when I first heard about it. I think only Sky News was reporting that Michael Jackson had died but the BBC, LA Times and New York Times were reporting he had a Cardiac Arrest.

He WILL be missed.

That child molestation thing was never proved I think.

Anyway, there's an interesting article by 1UP that shows Michael Jackson's influence in gaming, here.

Ah, Moonwalker. Badass fucking game.

I have heard many jokes today. Again I am not sad as Michael Jackson has not actually influenced me or anything. I don't like hearing people who are young dying as that shouldnt happen. Apprantly alot of people arent going to get the money back from his concerts, which is not fair at all.

Yeah, but they shouldn't want refunds anyways. Give those tickets a few years, and they will be hella valuable.

Sad.. very sad.

I really feel like the world has lost something. Like, ok, he wouldn't really do anything special anymore, but really, now we're the ones who have to carry on the lagacy. All coming generation will not have witnessed his presence.

I've been to one of his concerts by the way, 12 years back. Long time ago... good times.

Got pretty at all those 'child-molester' jokes I heard today.. people should really shut the fuck up about that.

Yeah, that's been annoying the shit ot of me today. I mean, one of the worlds greatest entertainers just died and people are joking about him.

They're probably just slightly annoyed at everyone mourning hellah but forgetting the fact that he's sexually assulted chldren?

That isn't fact. There is no solid proof.

Yes, the man had problems, but they were rooted to his childhood.... Or... Lack-there-of. He just wanted his childhood. If you don't cherish your childhood, you're an idiot.

Sad.. very sad.

He didn't sexually assaulted children, it was never proved and like Spaz said it's all rooted to his childhood, he never reallt grew up and he loves children, I saw a sort of documentary of him today( which btw was awesome even though kinda sad) and he explains that he slept with those children to just read stories and give them candy,etcc... That does sound a bir weird but he's just a guy that loves feeling like a child and in a way he's a child, he Peter Pan in his heart( his own words). He was such an interesting person and I really love his respect and cherish for childhood.

Just because it hasn't been proven does not mean it automatically deems him innocent. Though, I never said it was fact or not, just giving a reason why people may have been dissing the man.

That's okay, it's just the way you said it really seemed like it was a fact to you.

Btw, that's a nice tribute Huck, good job :)

Edited by Ivan

Just because it hasn't been proven does not mean it automatically deems him innocent. Though, I never said it was fact or not, just giving a reason why people may have been dissing the man.

That's okay, it's just the way you said it really seemed like it was a fact to you.

Meh no problem man. Looking back at what I said, I said "forgetting the fact" or something like that, it does kind of imply I believed it too. Haha.:/

I personally believed it, but that is my opinion and I will not preach to everyone why I think its true and why you all should believe it.

I think the stress of his life probably killed him as he was taking lots of pain killers. It always a shocker to hear of someone dying so young. It's also very sad that can happen to someone just because life is stressful that they need pills to get them by.

By the way people are getting their money back, for two tickets my friend spent £270. So I can understand why they want their money back as it is expensive.

I have sympathy for the family as it must be devasting for them and the best they can do is ask for privacy. Sadly the media probably won't be that kind which is wrong, they need to grieve.

But just because it doesn't automatically deem him innocent, doesn't mean he's automatically guilty. And you DID use the term "fact".

And still, the man died. I could see if there was video of him raping children or something, then yeah, fuck him... But there isn't any solid proof, so we could at least give him the courtesy of "Rest in peace", and acknowledge that he was an excellent artist, and most people who knew him closely said he was a great man.

I believe he was too much of a child at heart to have molested anyone. I was, and still am, quite bummed he is dead. He was a legend, greatest entertainer of all time, he deserves respect.

I read a quote in a news article that sometimes he wondered why people couldn't just be nice to him. That hit me hard and made me feel a bit down. How can someone who is supposedly a serial child molester, become upset as a child does because people aren't nice to him?

Sure he was weird, quirky, strange, but who isn't in their own way? I'm sure there are a lot of people out of the public eye who go completely overboard with plastic surgery, who are germ phobic and wear masks all the time, and even who enjoy the company of children. I've been hearing all these jokes and it is starting to get on my nerves. But what REALLY pisses me off, is the radio stations who belittled him, went all high and mighty about him hurting kids, then when he dies they suddenly classify him as a hero and play his entire catalog.

I'm annoyed it took his death to make me listen to all his music again, but it just reminds of how awesome an entertainer he was.

RIP

Meh no problem man. Looking back at what I said, I said "forgetting the fact" or something like that, it does kind of imply I believed it too. Haha.:/

But just because it doesn't automatically deem him innocent, doesn't mean he's automatically guilty. And you DID use the term "fact".

And still, the man died. I could see if there was video of him raping children or something, then yeah, fuck him... But there isn't any solid proof, so we could at least give him the courtesy of "Rest in peace", and acknowledge that he was an excellent artist, and most people who knew him closely said he was a great man.

I realised how much it implied I thought the same, but I didn't. Was only acting as if I was in the shoe's of the people that were bad-mouthing Michael for whoever commented about why people are giving him shit.

I'm annoyed it took his death to make me listen to all his music again, but it just reminds of how awesome an entertainer he was.

Yeah, that's really what's getting on my nerves too. Last week, I wouldn't have even thought about listening to his music but now I've wanted to ask my dad for his CD so I can put it on my Xbox. I didn't realise I liked his music as much as I did.