Macedonians Drink World's Best Coke.

Damjan

The Coca Cola factory in Macedonia produces the best quality Coke in the whole world, the company said after conducting a global inquiry.

The Skopje Brewery, where this popular drink is made, on Tuesday received a special acknowledgment for this directly from the Coca Cola Company HQ in Atlanta, USA.

“This is a big achievement considering the fact that we have about 600 factories in 178 states,” Tim Bret, the head of company’s Alpine and Adriatic Europe Division told media in Skopje.

He explained that the company tests all of its products throughout the year in its lab in Brussels. “The results from the Skopje Brewery were superb,” he pointed out.

Although the brewery received acknowledgment for achieving the highest production standards in the world, this in fact means that "the Macedonian people drink the tastiest Coca Cola".

Source: BalkanInsight

Also, i live in Skopje, where the brewery is located.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously Nate? Fuck me I cannot stand coke when it's flat. I actually love drinking Coke but even I will throw it away if it goes flat. Tastes horrible and makes your teeth all sticky and shit.

What? You're just wasting coke! It still taste good even when it is flat (maybe I don't have enough of it)

I only have either Coke Zero or Pepsi Max, but I rarely drink it now, kinda gone off it. And flat coke is still tasty - throwing it away is just madness, Chris.?

Coke Zero = Fucking disgusting

Pepsi Max = Fucking disgusting

In fact I only like normal Coke (and I suppose normal Pepsi is an ok alternative), but all these other flavours, diet, lemon, lime, vanilla, cherry, zero, max etc. All taste like shit. It fucks up the flavour.

And no, flat coke is absolutely horrible for the reasons I stated in my last post. I can't believe people drink that shit. Why leave it so long anyway?

I tend to drink cans because:

1. Usually always on special offer so works out cheaper than bottles

2. Since you just drink 1 can at a time they never go flat. Unlike with a bottles where once it's open you have to drink it all within 2 days maybe 3 max otherwise it's shitty.

And yeah Dr Pepper is fairly awesome actually. Agreed with Spaz on one drink at least. Sprite is awesome too though so... :P

Seriously Nate? Fuck me I cannot stand coke when it's flat. I actually love drinking Coke but even I will throw it away if it goes flat. Tastes horrible and makes your teeth all sticky and shit.

Haha yeah, I'm always buying Coke when I'm not in the mood for it, open it, let it go flat, put it in the fridge, and then drink it when I'm in the mood. Yeah I'm weird haha.

I only have either Coke Zero or Pepsi Max, but I rarely drink it now, kinda gone off it. And flat coke is still tasty - throwing it away is just madness, Chris.?

Coke Zero = Fucking disgusting

Pepsi Max = Fucking disgusting

In fact I only like normal Coke (and I suppose normal Pepsi is an ok alternative), but all these other flavours, diet, lemon, lime, vanilla, cherry, zero, max etc. All taste like shit. It fucks up the flavour.

And no, flat coke is absolutely horrible for the reasons I stated in my last post. I can't believe people drink that shit. Why leave it so long anyway?

I tend to drink cans because:

1. Usually always on special offer so works out cheaper than bottles

2. Since you just drink 1 can at a time they never go flat. Unlike with a bottles where once it's open you have to drink it all within 2 days maybe 3 max otherwise it's shitty.

And yeah Dr Pepper is fairly awesome actually. Agreed with Spaz on one drink at least. Sprite is awesome too though so... :P

You want a delicious flavored Coke? Find and buy GLASS BOTTLED COKE, this is an ESSENTIAL PART. Then buy those maraschino ice cream topper cherries. Eat/throw away/stick the cherries up your ass. I couldn't care less. However, put a good few spoonfuls of the juice, into the Coke. Stir, drink, orgasm, enjoy.

And I find it funny when they make the "flavored" Dr Peppers. Seriously? TWENTY THREE FUCKING FLAVORS, what could you POSSIBLY add to it!?

I rekon that the best coke is from mcdonalds

even though its mixed with water, it tastes so fresh

You serious? It's so fucking flat it's disgusting to me.

I'd like to taste Macedonians's Coke, since it's my favourite drink, would like to see it on its best.

It may, or might not considering we've been raised with what you believe to be TRUE Coke your whole life and sometimes things that are altered seem wrong.... Like stuff that isn't your mother's cooking... If your mother cooks really well.

I rekon that the best coke is from mcdonalds

even though its mixed with water, it tastes so fresh

You serious? It's so fucking flat it's disgusting to me.

I'd like to taste Macedonians's Coke, since it's my favourite drink, would like to see it on its best.

Oh man, yeah, McDonalds coke is fucking awful. It's like 80% water/ice 20% coke. Horrible shit with no flavour whatsoever, I'd rather drink an AIDS ridden prostitute's piss.

@Spaz: There's 23 flavours of Dr Pepper? WTF, is this some weird ass American thing or something? Fairly sure we just have one Dr Pepper over here, oh and maybe Diet... so a total of 2. Like a normal soft drink.