Macedonians Drink World's Best Coke.

Damjan

I used to live off Diet Coke but I gave it up as it makes you gain weight. Normal Coke far too sweet, Coke Zero is just bizarre. I drink lemonade and peppermint tea now.

Am I the only person who can't stand Dr Pepper? I had a free sample when it first came out and I spat it straight back out again because it was gross. I dont have much of a sweet tooth so most of the flavoured cokes didn't appeal, except for the Diet Lemon Coke, that was yummy.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do people have tea flavoured coke in Britain?

lulz, ava cuppa?

You think I'm a Pommy :rofl: ? What I need is BEER! :drunks:

I used to live off Diet Coke but I gave it up as it makes you gain weight. Normal Coke far too sweet, Coke Zero is just bizarre. I drink lemonade and peppermint tea now.

Am I the only person who can't stand Dr Pepper? I had a free sample when it first came out and I spat it straight back out again because it was gross. I dont have much of a sweet tooth so most of the flavoured cokes didn't appeal, except for the Diet Lemon Coke, that was yummy.

What's the difference between Dr Pepper and Coke? I never heard of Dr Pepper and never tried one so I don't really know what it taste's like

Edited by warrior13

It's pretty much impossible to describe Dr Pepper simply because there's so many flavours in it. Surprised you haven't heard of it, used to be huge 5-10 years ago but rarely see it advertised now (in the UK), but you always see it in shops still. Maybe they don't sell it in your country.

Never seen this? http://90210mg.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/dr-pepper.jpg

We don't have Dr Pepper or any flavored coke here, Just the Normal one and Diet. :/ Vanilla Coke had launched few year back it tasted like shit, Don't think they sell it anymore.

I drink lemonade
Fizzy Lemonade is awesome, I usually prefer that to Coke/Pepsi
It's just the best feeling when the cock plummets down from the neck, numbs your mouth as it falls in with the combination of jizz and freeze.

When it's flat and warm, it's just like..."Well, this could be much more interesting!".

Fixed.

Normal Coke too sweet? Coke Zero is bizarre because it's just Diet Coke, with Splenda in it. It's disgusting.

You didn't have a sample of Dr. Pepper when it first came out. Unless, of course, you're way older than all the rest of us. Also, I find that "spat it straight back out" to be way hella dramatic. It's easier, and quicker, to just swallow something when it tastes gross, especially in as low of an amount as a free sample.

Lemon Coke would be alright, but diet? Ew. Talk about a disgusting tasting drink.

I grew up with Diet Coke thats how I grew to love it. If I grew up with normal Coke then I would have probably loved that.

Yes I did have a sample of Dr Pepper, they had a stall in Lakeside shopping centre and were giving out small paper cups of the stuff. So yes I did have a sample of Dr Pepper maybe it wasn't when it first came out but meh I was seven like I had any clue. Also I was about seven and what seven year old has any tact when it comes to something they don't like.

I like Diet Coke and that is what I like. There is nothing wrong with the fact I like it. Coke Zero tastes different from Diet, otherwise I would have drank it. I remember we looked at it in media and they made Coke Zero because men didn't like drinking Diet as it seemed to girly. Seems a bit stupid to me but there we go.

Fizzy lemonade is so refreshing, also I love Shandy but that makes me thristy.

Yeah Relentless is probably the best energy drink actually. Better and cheaper than Red Bull.

Hell no never going there. Seems like a pretty shitty place to me. People seem to be way over the top with patriotism, always arguing over bullshit historical stuff like Alexander the Great, Macedonian language, the Greeks etc. Such a tiny country making such a big fuss about shit nobody cares about anymore. Move with the times.

^ All from what I've heard. Of course I don't have first hand experience, but definitely not on my "to-visit" list.

Yeah Relentless is probably the best energy drink actually. Better and cheaper than Red Bull.

Hell no never going there. Seems like a pretty shitty place to me. People seem to be way over the top with patriotism, always arguing over bullshit historical stuff like Alexander the Great, Macedonian language, the Greeks etc. Such a tiny country making such a big fuss about shit nobody cares about anymore. Move with the times.

^ All from what I've heard. Of course I don't have first hand experience, but definitely not on my "to-visit" list.

Fucking lol

I have never considered it and probably wont go there to be honest, I really want to go to Japan though =]

Fuck Relentless. Never had it, but it has a mediocre ingredient list. Jolt is where it is at. Venom, Monster, Bawls, Jolt, AMP, etc. Delicious shit.

Relentless is very awesome, although I drink Red Bull more. Monster is probably the energy drink I drink the least, dunno why. Has anyone tried Boost? It's alright, not as good as Red Bull or the others. It looks a bit like piss as well lol.

Why would you drink Relentless more than Monster? Oh, I also forgot to mention NOS. That shit is kicked pack full of energy supplements.

Tea ftw. End.

But yeah, has anyone actually tried that pepsi 'raw' stuff, made with like raw sugar cane and shit?

I had a sample in London and it tasted exactly like flat, warm diet coke.

I've had Pepsi Throwback and Mountain Dew Throwback. Certainly you aren't talking about that. It's made with NATURAL sugar instead of that processed bullshit. Not as sweet, because they use less sugar, because it tastes better. So the end result is a better "flavor" of sugar, that isn't as over-powering. Mountain Dew Throwback almost made me cream all in my pants. Shit kicks ass. And fuck regular Pepsi now. Throwback or bust.

Tea ftw. End.

But yeah, has anyone actually tried that pepsi 'raw' stuff, made with like raw sugar cane and shit?

Ewwwww. Warm and flat is wrong.

I don't overelly like Red Bull or energy drinks, I was exhausted while on the train to see my friend. I get up stupidly early and knew I was going to be getting to bed stupidly late so I drank a Red Bull on an empty stomach. I was shaking and hyperactive. I bought myself some grapes just to get some food into me. I'm scared to have energy drinks again :( I just don't have a sweet tooth I guess and I am not fussed about those drinks as they are pretty sweet.

I miss Diet Coke.

Does anyone like flavoured teas?

Tea ftw. End.

Ewwwww. Warm and flat is wrong.

I don't overelly like Red Bull or energy drinks, I was exhausted while on the train to see my friend. I get up stupidly early and knew I was going to be getting to bed stupidly late so I drank a Red Bull on an empty stomach. I was shaking and hyperactive. I bought myself some grapes just to get some food into me. I'm scared to have energy drinks again :( I just don't have a sweet tooth I guess and I am not fussed about those drinks as they are pretty sweet.

I miss Diet Coke.

Does anyone like flavoured teas?

Definitely. I love tea, iced tea, sun tea.... what ever tea you have. It's all good to me.

lol

It's shit, because we aren't in the European Union or in NATO.

So, we are trying to get in it, but Greece won't let us, because "Macedonia is Greek". Thats why we go on and on about how it isnt, so we can

get into the EU Union and NATO to make it a better country.

And the people In Macedonia don't actually go on about all that stuff. They don't really care. Coz it's nothing to go on about it, to other people going on about

it. It's just the Macedonians in Australia, and elsewhere in the world.

And then there are people like you, that say it's shit, and then say we're all patriotism-ish. When we're only doing it, so Greece can grow a pear, and we can

get into the EU Union and NATO, to make it a better fucking country lol :D :D

Edited by macorules94