GTA London

SmokinRE4

The title pretty much say it.. For those of you unaware there is GTA London..

I would actually like to see RockStar take a long look at making this... I seem to be the only one to admit I have had it with the remakes of Liberty City.

GTA IV has awesome game play, and attention to detail, even tho the buidings and street are different, its still Liberty City.. RockStar claimed it wanted to make several series from the Original GTA, but London for whatever reason has been ignored.. I do not know if it is from threats of lawsuits or some other goofy thing London will do against RockStar. Or if they just threw the idea out..

It would be a remake but it is the only game in the series that has yet to be done.. If RockStar is going to stick with there statement about the GTA Series, London is the only one left to make..

I know players want to see more of the same, maybe even a completely different GTA with some other country or major tri-state area. Last time I posted this on another GTA Forum, people made no collective thought, before ranting or adding mindless comments, for whatever reason completely flipping out over this thought. But read the above carefully, this is about RockStar, and how you would feel IF Rockstar explored doing a remake of the game..

Obviously I do want to hear what players think of this, that's the reason for posting.

• 2 weeks later...

I wouldn't mind seeing a remake of GTA London. I do like Liberty City being the main setting for the series but it is getting quite old and boring being in the same city, based on New York City. London would be an ideal place for the game, it is a large city, it has a unique culture and it's in a different country. In future GTA games I would like to see difference, for example:

Different Country:

- Different Culture (In a different country from America you won't find people going 'yo', 'what's up homedog/shen')

- Differing Accents (I'm a bit fed up of the American accent (No offense))

- Different Guns and Vehicles (I prefer Peugeot, Vauxhall, Mercedes-Benz remakes)

- Different side of the road (UK, Japan, India, Australia = Left hand side of the road whereas Canada, France, Germany, China = Right hand side of the road; can change the whole game.)

The title pretty much say it.. For those of you unaware there is GTA London..

I would actually like to see RockStar take a long look at making this... I seem to be the only one to admit I have had it with the remakes of Liberty City.

GTA IV has awesome game play, and attention to detail, even tho the buidings and street are different, its still Liberty City.. RockStar claimed it wanted to make several series from the Original GTA, but London for whatever reason has been ignored.. I do not know if it is from threats of lawsuits or some other goofy thing London will do against RockStar. Or if they just threw the idea out..

It would be a remake but it is the only game in the series that has yet to be done.. If RockStar is going to stick with there statement about the GTA Series, London is the only one left to make..

I know players want to see more of the same, maybe even a completely different GTA with some other country or major tri-state area. Last time I posted this on another GTA Forum, people made no collective thought, before ranting or adding mindless comments, for whatever reason completely flipping out over this thought. But read the above carefully, this is about RockStar, and how you would feel IF Rockstar explored doing a remake of the game..

Obviously I do want to hear what players think of this, that's the reason for posting.

yh liberty is geting annoying, BUT i wouldnt want London, just boring sry.

• 2 years later...

I agree. I don't want London or Liberty City to be used in a GTA game. London is a boring location to place a GTA game, as it hardly has any crime going on there. It is also very cold there. Liberty City is too overused. We are eventually going to get bored of it. In fact, some of us already are bored at it. What Rockstar Games should do is to create a GTA game set in a new, completely redesigned, modern day Vice City.