Songs you wish were on Rockband/GHWT

Spaz The Great

Hands down. Girl Anachronism by The Dresden Dolls. I want. To play. Those drums. So badly.

Dude I know what you mean. That's such an amazing song. I can't really think of any off hand but Cannibal Corpse - Frantic Disembowelment would be fun. I'll post more when my head's straight. Btw, awesome topic. Definitely a keeper.

"Them Bones" - Alice in Chains

"Bleed it Out" - Linkin Park

"Hello/Goodbye (Uncool)" - Lupe Fiasco feat. Unkle

"Bring the Noise" - Anthrax feat. Chuck D

"Sleep Now in the Fire" - Rage Against the Machine

I'm kinda glad Bleed it Out isn't on one of them. Chestnut would force me on mic every time we played if it was.

Hands down. Girl Anachronism by The Dresden Dolls. I want. To play. Those drums. So badly.

Dude I know what you mean. That's such an amazing song. I can't really think of any off hand but Cannibal Corpse - Frantic Disembowelment would be fun. I'll post more when my head's straight. Btw, awesome topic. Definitely a keeper.

I find Brian Viglione to be one badass mother fucker, and he's said himself that GA is his favorite DD song to play.

That's probably because he is a badass motherfucker. But yeah, the above video shows that any part of Girl Anachorism would be fun to cover. This is a great live show of them btw.

Gang of Four - Damaged Goods // It's the 5th version on there that you need to listen to. SUch a kickass song.

Edited by Nate10

That's probably because he is a badass motherfucker. But yeah, the above video shows that any part of Girl Anachorism would be fun to cover. This is a great live show of them btw.

Gang of Four - Damaged Goods // It's the 5th version on there that you need to listen to. SUch a kickass song.

Hooly crap, I loved that song!

EDIT: the one in the vid

Edited by Dirty Harry