R.I.P. Billy Mays

The famous pitchman who sold things such as OxiClean, Orange Glo, Kaboom, and Mighty Putty was found dead in his home today. He was also on the Discovery TV show "Pitchmen" which followed him and his apprentice Anthony Sullivan.

May the god of all pitchmen rest in peace.

billy-mays.jpg

Edited by Little_Chestnut

There have been ten (that I can think of) in 2009, its very sad as many of them are young. The horrible part is that they always go in threes so there should be two more. Its a horrible thought. I have had one death this year which was devasting for me but I'm sure you guys would find it silly (It was my 2 week old puppy).

R.I.P.

John Travolta's son

David Cameron's son

Wendy Richards

Mike Tyson's daughter

Jade Goody

Natasha Richardson

Farrah Fawcett

Michael Jackson

Billy Mays

David Carradine

When I look at this list it is shocking and very sad.

Poor Billy Mays, to go so young is such a terrible thing. I do really feel for his family.

Frankie Muniz isn't dead...

and Jade Goody was a twat. She's done nothing compared to any of those people.

I shall edit. I read on another topic that he was. It was sad she did die though, I never liked the woman but I feel for the two young boys she left behind and for that reason she should have some sympathy.

R.I.P. Man 4 stars all in the same week must be a new record. Seriously what is causing all these deaths of great people?

I had a conversation with my friend a couple days ago about that and we said a few far fetched things like the whole 2012 thing and stuff. In all logicalness(no idea if that's even a word) though, people die at some point and this year just has been a tragic example of it..

R.I.P. Man 4 stars all in the same week must be a new record. Seriously what is causing all these deaths of great people?

I had a conversation with my friend a couple days ago about that and we said a few far fetched things like the whole 2012 thing and stuff. In all logicalness(no idea if that's even a word) though, people die at some point and this year just has been a tragic example of it..

I get what you are saying but it seems like people are dying alot especially this year. Maybe its some kind of disease spreading around?

I get what you are saying but it seems like people are dying alot especially this year. Maybe its some kind of disease spreading around?

Quite a few were cardiac arrest. Maybe someone got their hands on a death note?

As silly it sounds, I think he might of been referring to a disease as something beyond our intelligence or something.. not sure though.

As silly it sounds, I think he might of been referring to a disease as something beyond our intelligence or something.. not sure though.

No I was saying more along the lines of the swine flu and all that.

For the last time, swine flu isn't gonna fucking kill you. Probably around half of those celebrities died from heart problems, which considering this country's health issues, isn't out of the question. However, I am leaning towards the Death Note theory. Quick, grab me a condemned prisoner, some cameras, and some cake and meet me in the Kanto region of Japan! Come on, skippy!

That makes too much sense for my comfort.

No I was saying more along the lines of the swine flu and all that.

Pretty sure people would know it's that if it was, but I'm not the one who should be talking cos I know nothing about shit like that. What is the death note thing we're talking about?