Favourite Cereal?

Slyde

Cereal plays a big part in my life as i eat it almost every morning. I'd make this into a poll but it just varies too much depending on country.

I like a balance of nothing too sweet like frostys and nothing too bland like weet-bix which is Cheerios.

Cereal plays a big part in my life as i eat it almost every morning. I'd make this into a poll but it just varies too much depending on country.

I like a balance of nothing too sweet like frostys and nothing too bland like weet-bix which is Cheerios.

Cheerios is the shit. Maybe that knock-off brand is just shitty.

FruityLoops

Loops, of fruit? Fruity Loops? Fruit Loopys!

I like Reese's Puff Cereal, Fruity Pebbles, Rice Krispies, Fruit Loops, Honey Comb, Cookie Crisp, Frosted Flakes, Frosted Wheats and Mini Frosted Wheats, Raisin Bran, Honey Nut Cheerios, etc.

Dunno what "Lucky Charms" are, sounds like your sayi... Anyway...

I like anything flavoured/full of sugar :) Hate stuff like Rice Crispies that are just plain, plainyness. I have to add sugar to them to give it a taste. I guess Sugar Puffs are nice or cornflakes or honey cheerios or wheetos... The list goes on. I can't really decide. Cerial is my favourite meal :P

I like anything flavoured/full of sugar :) Hate stuff like Rice Crispies that are just plain, plainyness. I have to add sugar to them to give it a taste. I guess Sugar Puffs are nice or cornflakes or honey cheerios or wheetos... The list goes on. I can't really decide. Cerial is my favourite meal :P

You poor unlucky bastard.

lucky-charms.jpg

Lucky Charms ftw. On the basis that they're damn near impossible to get over here without paying like 20 quid a box.

Haha I remember my parents never buying that shizz when I was young cos all I ate were the mashmellowy stuff. :lol:

I always hated the little fucks that would eat the marshmallows first because they were the "best part". HEY DUMBASS. EAT BEST PART LAST. That has ALWAYS gotten under my skin. And THEN, they wouldn't eat the rest because it was "gross". Stupid imbecile children. And I was thinking this as a child, eating my Lucky Charms.

You poor unlucky bastard.

lucky-charms.jpg

Lucky Charms ftw. On the basis that they're damn near impossible to get over here without paying like 20 quid a box.

Haha I remember my parents never buying that shizz when I was young cos all I ate were the mashmellowy stuff. :lol:

I always hated the little fucks that would eat the marshmallows first because they were the "best part". HEY DUMBASS. EAT BEST PART LAST. That has ALWAYS gotten under my skin. And THEN, they wouldn't eat the rest because it was "gross". Stupid imbecile children. And I was thinking this as a child, eating my Lucky Charms.

Yep. I always just threw away the rest too. Never used milk either. Just ate the good part. Yeah.

• 2 weeks later...