airplanes in next gta ?

GTA Index

hat Yeh, SA Stories (if thay make it) will probably be released for PSP, PS3, 360 and if demand is good enough, possibly even PC. What I meant in my last post was that the City Stories are never usually BIG releases, and are made just to tide you over while you wait for the release of somthing big like GTA V

Ooohhh now i get it. So probably there won't be a SA Stories.

But still, there should be planes in the next game, they're just a lot of fun

I THINK IT WILL DEPEND ON THE SIZE OF THE MAP, cuz there was no point in having a plane in gta 4 were there is only one city.

Jeez! That rocket part was supposed to be a joke. :rofl2:

maybe space shuttles would be nice

Hope they'll make a San Andreas Stories for PC and PS2 (maybe even PS3).

maybe even?i guarantee u they will rather make on for ps3 than ps2

hat Yeh, SA Stories (if thay make it) will probably be released for PSP, PS3, 360 and if demand is good enough, possibly even PC. What I meant in my last post was that the City Stories are never usually BIG releases, and are made just to tide you over while you wait for the release of somthing big like GTA V

it would be kool to make a gta los angelos. or sa 2

NOOO! NOT ROCKETS!!! That would completly ruin the GTA series for me. GTA Should never even consider going into space. Let's forget you said that okay :whistle:

GTA 5 won't be SA Stories because all of the City Stories releases have been made for the PSP, bt they might revisit San Andreas eventually.

what about UFOs without going to space?

i would like to see animals and skateboards (wich can be used as a weapon too XD)

"MrLlamaLlama" makes a point why have " rocket clothing " and not actually have the rockets themselfs no offence "Warrior13"...still as "Butters" said i truly believe it would ruin the gta seris but to answer your question "GTA Index" again as already been said depends on the map size and what GTA 5 will be about location storyline etc...hopfully its bigger and better than GTA IV

( that was alot of name quoting :lol: )

Edited by SnowFlake813

So... we can't have UFO's?

But we can have rocket powered trousers? Riiight.

Yeah, just gotta make sure R* doesn't put any silly things like you blast yourself too fast and your pants slip off (and land painfully losing a lot of blood :lol: )

@snowflake

That is a lot of quoting :P

I think its something that have been missing for a very long time. It would be very cool to see.

By having such a thing makes the game twice as big and explorable. I liked the freedom back from SA to go for a big fly into the sky, I mean with this, it would just rule even more, or imagine a big airplane between some towers in town. There would be tons of things to do just with that feature :coolthumbup:

If they haven't released a San Andreas Stories by now, i wouldn't be too quick to jump at the idea of one being released. Since R* developed Liberty City as the first game for PS2 and PS3, my guess is they will go ahead and re-invent Vice City next, at least doubling the size of the city. With that in mind, R* took out planes for realism in IV, so i wouldn't think they would be in the next game either. I am looking forward to a new San Andreas though, better graphics, redesigned cities, larger ground coverage, more glitches, and of course, the return of planes.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...