airplanes in next gta ?

GTA Index

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

If they haven't released a San Andreas Stories by now, i wouldn't be too quick to jump at the idea of one being released. Since R* developed Liberty City as the first game for PS2 and PS3, my guess is they will go ahead and re-invent Vice City next, at least doubling the size of the city. With that in mind, R* took out planes for realism in IV, so i wouldn't think they would be in the next game either. I am looking forward to a new San Andreas though, better graphics, redesigned cities, larger ground coverage, more glitches, and of course, the return of planes.

I'm hoping that Rockstar realized what a mistake that was and have decided to add more fun features for SA.

Avoid the spam, fellas... M'kay? Not needed ...

My "contact" says he's heard it good from a friend of his, there will be no "Jumbo Jet", but there WILL be small planes, based on learning to fly, a more believable scenario in that regard then with San Andreas and Carl Johnson, where it's obvious that liberties were taken, and you subscribed to the age old "Suspension of Disbelief" required for unrealistic plot lines.

Avoid the spam, fellas... M'kay? Not needed ...

My "contact" says he's heard it good from a friend of his, there will be no "Jumbo Jet", but there WILL be small planes, based on learning to fly, a more believable scenario in that regard then with San Andreas and Carl Johnson, where it's obvious that liberties were taken, and you subscribed to the age old "Suspension of Disbelief" required for unrealistic plot lines.

I hope your "contact" is wrong.. No jumbo jet?! That suck's :(

I'm pretty sure you see a really quick glimpse of the hydra as well in the trailer for V.. I just hope this game will live up to the legacy of San Andreas

• 1 month later...