The Male Brain and the Female Brain.

Damjan

I realise these are very old and meant to be a joke but seriously the personal hygiene one on the man's brain.... WTF? Brings me back to the "smelly kid" at school post where I suggested that anyone who purposely doesn't shower deserves to get bullied and shit. I think most men have pretty decent personal hygiene tbh, everyone in the shower topic says they shower everyday. It's completely irrelevant and too old to be funny anymore. The rest is mostly true for both sexes though :)

Actually, these use to be funny like, when I was young and stupid. Now they are just retarded. I'm sorry, but genders don't usually follow stereotypes anymore. In fact, I'm not sure they ever actually did((except in elementary school)).

Just like the last male vs female "joke" topic. It's absolutely elementary and not funny at all anymore...

Guys are more relaxed than girls.

I don't know. :)

But I have a different mind than that

LOL.

Lolz, but tbh, women are way more intense than men, whenever you see women fighting they're for real, men are just showing off.

It's one of the many reasons I like them (women)

They can be, but men can be just as/more intense than women.

Being generalised just because you're male or female is the stupidest thing ever. People are going to be different, no matter the gender.

Edited by Nate10

I find from observation of my parents, that it shows the most when they are driving. My dad drives with his gaze fixed forward his eyes traveling in a machine like scan of the road before him. My mom will point out the yard sales and points of interest to the left and right that he fails to notice as we travel down the road. Meanwhile if my mom drives she tends to look all over hitting curbs and crashing into things as I claw at the dashboard and scream like a little girl. Is that the difference, well our car insurance seems to think so. Mom has a ticket or an accident on average of at least once a year. In 2007 she killed my dad's KIA and blamed it on the other woman who was talking on her cell phone. Dad asked her what she was doing at the time. She admitted that she was trying to cut off the semi truck behind her. In 2008 she got ticketed for doing 35 mph in a school zone. She said it was the female officer's fault for following her and making her nervous. She says it's hard to pay attention to your speed when you are looking in the mirror. So far this year isn't over just yet...

I find from observation of my parents, that it shows the most when they are driving. My dad drives with his gaze fixed forward his eyes traveling in a machine like scan of the road before him. My mom will point out the yard sales and points of interest to the left and right that he fails to notice as we travel down the road. Meanwhile if my mom drives she tends to look all over hitting curbs and crashing into things as I claw at the dashboard and scream like a little girl. Is that the difference, well our car insurance seems to think so. Mom has a ticket or an accident on average of at least once a year. In 2007 she killed my dad's KIA and blamed it on the other woman who was talking on her cell phone. Dad asked her what she was doing at the time. She admitted that she was trying to cut off the semi truck behind her. In 2008 she got ticketed for doing 35 mph in a school zone. She said it was the female officer's fault for following her and making her nervous. She says it's hard to pay attention to your speed when you are looking in the mirror. So far this year isn't over just yet...

Jeez, you're mom is exactly like my mom (on the blaming everyone part and the driving part :gappy: )

There's no sex thinking in the women's brain :huh: ?

Meh. Like Chris said most people here have good personal hygiene. Also its this crap that all women love chocolate. I would honestly prefer for Valentines day for example to be given a Cactus and a box of sushi (I'm really not joking) then red roses and chocolate. I have chocolate maybe once a year and thats at Christmas.

I think it is just too old to find funny now. Also women think about and are interested in sex or the world would just be surviving on rape. Sounds romantic and pretty doesn't it?

Also I have learnt that men are just as big of gossips as women. The guys I used to hang out were worse then women. They would bitch and bitch. It was quite funny really when I look back at the time it was just annoying.

There's no sex thinking in the women's brain :huh: ?

OMG! am I a... man then?

this is ridiculous, there are so many examples that prove this wrong. no need to say more. but I guess this is for those that find it funny.

Have you checked your hormones lately? :lolbounce:

:thumbsdown: Rape doesn't equal sex, no more than love equal sex. They "psychologists" say, the average male thinks about sex every 20 minutes. I don't think about it much but I am not "average". No one is average. You can't put people into boxes. You can say that due to hormones, they have different effects on our thinking process.

:thumbsup: A fun thing I did at school, I went down a hall with a girl and we took notes on what we observed. The teacher collected our notes and my attention was focused on people and what they were doing. The girl's notes were focused on the decor of hall pictures and wall outlets. From that small experiment, we drew the theory that males tend to focus on people while females tend to focus on details of the environment.

Kokane is correct, I think there are many aggressive women in the world if you open your eyes. Don't fall for the media mandate.