Things that i like to do in gta 4

Lil_G

Yo i like gta 4 i think its pretty good game even tho it could be better.

I like: to give money to poor ppl,lol,do stunts wiv my bike, push ppl around then fist fight wiv them,try and stay alive as much as possible on 6 stars,go on sites. Ehat do u do after u finished the missions?

I spend most of my time doing friend activities, Pool and Boating being my favourites, and flying helicopters around the city. When I'm not doing either of these, I'm looking for tramps to give money to, getting drunk during activities, giving money to that musician guy in the streets and taking a helicopter under the map and trying to access hidden interiors.

There are still plenty of things I've not yet tried, I'll have to give this swingset glitch thing a try one day, looks fun.

Edited by TNF

There are still plenty of things I've not yet tried, I'll have to give this swingset glitch thing a try one day, looks fun.

I tried that once, it didnt work and Niko ended up dying. :unsure: What I like to do now that I finished the missions.. flying around the city, playing over my

favorite missions (Three Leaf Clover), shooting random pedestrians, getting in fist fights, and stunting of tall buildings. <Would have been awesome if R*

included a parachute.

I tried that once, it didnt work and Niko ended up dying. :unsure: What I like to do now that I finished the missions.. flying around the city, playing over my

favorite missions (Three Leaf Clover), shooting random pedestrians, getting in fist fights, and stunting of tall buildings. <Would have been awesome if R*

included a parachute.

yeah, hopefully in the next gta they will make it more like gta sa, i mean all the fun you can have there, it never gets old, you can go killing, racing, chilling, flying, jumping with parachutes, exploring cities, mountains and more dude that was a fantastic game.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...