[CLEO|REL]Furnm Mod

Deji

Furnm Mod

Made a few updates and wanted to re-release it instead of bumping mega-old topics :)

Download here (with information and screens)

The Furnm mod gives you the abillity to buy and place stuff in your house. The items are bought from 24-7 (accessible via safehouse) and then you can browse, buy and place your items. These are deletable and these will save when you save the game. Please note that I also reccommend saving to a different slot ;)

Edited by Deji

• 4 weeks later...
Furnm Mod

Made a few updates and wanted to re-release it instead of bumping mega-old topics :)

The Furnm mod gives you the abillity to buy and place stuff in your house. The items are bought from 24-7 (accessible via safehouse) and then you can browse, buy and place your items. These are deletable and these will save when you save the game. Please note that I also reccommend saving to a different slot ;)

may i have a short video? i dont want to waste a download y'know!

Furnm Mod

may i have a short video? i dont want to waste a download y'know!

Pretty pointless. There are screens on the download page and I can't make a Youtube video as my fuckin internet is too slow... Especially on upload.

If wasting a megabyte of downloads (which probably only matters to me since I have PAYG internet) and installing an easily uninstallable mod is too much, then I don't think I have any more options for yeh.

• 4 weeks later...