GTA 4 gangs

Lil_G

dude disgam fukin kool,i mean a guy is runing from da police,so i run wiv dem to see wat happens,so the police catches him and gets him to the car and i stay next to them,and the police goes ' dont be a sicko there is nothin to see', a guy is walkin past me and just bends down and teis his shoe leis (sry bout ma spelling), den as i go past wivv a car i se a dude repairing his car on the road.Its too freakin real,best gta so far,but they needed to put a likl country side as well

Yes Grand Theft Auto IV is a cool game. But a " Big Tutorial " some people call it. I once found a guy got pulled over on the Bridge from South Bohan to Algonquin for a traffic check. He once said " You drive like a reckless asshole.

Back on topic.

The people that you mention are indeed gang members. There are quite a number of African American gangs, including the M.O.B , North Holland Hustlers , and a few more. Each gang has a diffrent skin. In this case a character. Like the M.O.B has people with Brown pants with a white T-Shirt and White jacket, and gold chain.

Yo so i know there are a lot off gangs,and shit but i just wanna ask u know them black ppl that wear brown pants, long red t'shirts, black coats and red bandanas, are they gang members? they can be found outside the hospital in north holland

I think they are the north holland hustlers ore the red jacks

well theres 1 asian gang but i dont noe wats it called but they are in alderny

Yeah you first see one of the gang members in the mission Babysitting, were you help a guy called Kim to saftey on the boat.

But Niko later kills him

in the mission Dining Out. That is were you go to the Korean resturant in Alderney.

Yeah you first see one of the gang members in the mission Babysitting, were you help a guy called Kim to saftey on the boat.

But Niko later kills him

in the mission Dining Out. That is were you go to the Korean resturant in Alderney.

I made a list of gangs in Liberty City, but no one was interested in it. So that gang is actually called the Korean Mob. They drive Blue uniqe Sultan's. And they carry around A Glock 47 and a Combat Shotgun.

But Niko later kills him

I made a list of gangs in Liberty City, but no one was interested in it. So that gang is actually called the Korean Mob. They drive Blue uniqe Sultan's. And they carry around A Glock 47 and a Combat Shotgun.

Ah, yes now I remember that topic. Didn't know they were called the Korean Mob.