Sign in to follow this  
qaiser_janu

I Can Play GTA IV?

Hi, I will comform you to GTA IV minumRequirment to Run my pc ?

I, Have

-P4 2.80Ghz

-512 mb ram

-GetForce2 MX/MX 400

plz Tell me this game run to my Pc ???

:hurrhurr:

( Sorry for my English)

One word: No. With that PC, you'll definitely need to buy a new one, since it won't be worth upgrading if you stick to that old P4 of yours. Some P4 varieties, like the 775-socket ones, might be able to run IV provided that it has enough RAM and a decent video card, but with that config of yours, meh, it won't run IV at all.

Look mate there are loads of other good games in the world...which will work fine on your pc. Look for gta vice city or san andreas..(which might/might not work). PM me for more information. Was just pleased by the grateful way you replied...rarely some members do that....some just say thanks and have a go... :)

Look mate there are loads of other good games in the world...which will work fine on your pc. Look for gta vice city or san andreas..(which might/might not work). PM me for more information. Was just pleased by the grateful way you replied...rarely some members do that....some just say thanks and have a go... :)

what is wrong with saying thx lol? and yo i would play sa-mp, u lucky u can run it, my computer is soo shit it cant even run gta sa, but i play gta 4 on my ps3.