area 69

mikey8494

:bashhead: how and the hell do i get back into area 69 i realy want to.

sorry for my language

First off, it depends on WHERE you want to go in Area 69...

If you're referring to the above-ground part of the base there are a few ways to get back in. You can follow the dirt road on the west side of the base that leads to a small entrance into the area with the buildings and guard towers. Best to ride in on a bike, once you get off or if you enter on foot, you'll get swarmed by police. Useful to enter if you're after the M4 or NV goggles pickups found here.

To get into the side with the military vehicles, look for a different appearing section of fence on the southeast corner of the base. You can crash through it with any vehicle to gain entrance.

And you can also try flying in, but then you have to deal with the SAM sites that will attempt to blow you out of the sky. It can be done though.

However, if you want to get back into the underground area, that's a whole lot trickier. Search previous posts to find discussions of this for solutions. As I recall, it might have had something to do with parking a vehicle in the right spot and getting out/off then warping to the interior.