help with vice

hi my nickname is surfgu17 but it was spelt wrong so i changed it neways when i try and run vice city when its loading for some strange reason when it almost reaches the end it stops and until i eject the cd and put it back in only then will it load and this also occurs when i go in and out of mansions/cities etc. can anyone help me on what to do??? I have no mods installed either

Ah this is some commen glitch try uninstalling it then reinstall ing and if that doesnt work uninstall it and reinstall it but dont select VC radio station.

infact to make things a whole lot easier why dont you just uninstall it then reinstall it without VC radio station checked on the install.

I hope this helps.....

Does it ?

Well i hope it has.

RANDOMMAN

Your disc could be scratched, so I suggest getting it repaired. There are a few places that will actually clean your cd, but be careful of alot of them, because alot don't work. I wouldnt go in for the self clean kits personally, get it done at a shop. :D

i know it isnt my comp cuz i just got it in january and i have norton antivirus 2005 and microsoft antispyware installed so it isnt tht i'll try installing it again and if it doesnt work im just gunna forget bout it n wait till i can get san andreas