13 year old got pregnant in a pool.

Damjan

A mother is suing a hotel claiming her teenage daughter fell pregnant simply from using a hotel swimming pool.

Magdalena Kwiatkowska says the 13-year-old conceived after coming into contact with 'stray sperm' in the water of an Egyptian resort.

She is demanding compensation.

'The mother is adamant that her daughter didn't meet any boys while she was there,' a travel industry source said.

'She is determined to go ahead with the case.'

The Polish tourist board has confirmed they have received a complaint from Mrs Kwiatkowska.

Source: Dailymail UK

Wow what good swimmers. :lol:

Actually the mother doesn't have a pool to piss in with this case. I am not a doctor but I am pretty sure you can't get preggers from pool water, public toilet seats, kissing boys, etc.. More likely her daughter got with the pool boy.

Pool water normally has chemicals in it and the sperm couldn't swim through the water before dying. :sick:

I was just trying to attempt a joke is all, Eazy. My humour is lost on a lot of people. :P

But seriously. Is it possible to get pregnant from a swimming pool?

Surely the chlorine and stuff would kill the sperm before it could get anywhere.

Well lol I kinda...agreed with you in that...I asked the question 'How ?' to the girl's mother. :P

Guys learn to look at the source. It's from the fucking Daily Fail. Can't trust a word of their shit. Worst UK newspaper ever.

Also, what a fucking dumbass Polish slut, her mother not the kid. The kid blatantly fucked some guy or was raped and she won't tell her mother the truth. The mother is retarded in that she actually thinks it's possible to get pregnant in a pool. Oh well, since there's a 100% chance she'll lose the case since she won't be able to prove it, it's a good way for her to lose all her money. Hopefully she'll be so poor she'll have to go back to school, maybe she'll learn a few things.

Guys learn to look at the source. It's from the fucking Daily Fail. Can't trust a word of their shit. Worst UK newspaper ever.

Also, what a fucking dumbass Polish slut, her mother not the kid. The kid blatantly fucked some guy or was raped and she won't tell her mother the truth. The mother is retarded in that she actually thinks it's possible to get pregnant in a pool. Oh well, since there's a 100% chance she'll lose the case since she won't be able to prove it, it's a good way for her to lose all her money. Hopefully she'll be so poor she'll have to go back to school, maybe she'll learn a few things.

I laughed at the Daily Fail, that was good.

Also agreed with the mother being retarded and the 100% chance of her losing the case.

Possibly the moral of this story is do some research before making up a bullshit story, especially one involving your daughter and a sperm-infested swimming pool.

Sperm cannot live in perfectly chemical-free water for very long, let alone over-chlorinated public swimming pools. On top of that, if there WAS LIVE SPERM in that pool, she'd have to get near it, and it would have to go AROUND HER BATHING SUIT, unless she's a horny little fuck who has to touch herself in a pool.

It's way to far-fetched to happen. Too many reasons why it couldn't.

Also, they can have her tested to see if she's had sex or not.

• 8 months later...