Can someone help me with Mission Builder.

enjoto

I want to do a GTA mod and I've made everything untill now working. But now I can't seem to understand how mission builder works. Actually i understand it but I don't know how to edit it. I just want to add some already made by someone else thing to it but I cant. I found them in the Mission Builder folder(Wallclimbing and swimming mod) the codes are there but I don't know how to put them. I tried with copy>paste but the game gave me error. So how do I make it?

Sorry but my English is bad

I want to do a GTA mod and I've made everything untill now working. But now I can't seem to understand how mission builder works. Actually i understand it but I don't know how to edit it. I just want to add some already made by someone else thing to it but I cant. I found them in the Mission Builder folder(Wallclimbing and swimming mod) the codes are there but I don't know how to put them. I tried with copy>paste but the game gave me error. So how do I make it?

Sorry but my English is bad

My english is any better and that's the only language I speak.

I am new to coding myself and if you are modding Vice City, I assume you downloaded Sanny Builder? The real problem with modding is trying to read the script language. But my brother and I have Sanny Builder and I can't find any wall climbing or swimming mods.

I used Vice City Mission Builder by Barton Waterduck but I see that it's not that developt so I'll try the one you use

The problem most VC users have with Sanny Builder is the setup. Make sure your VC icon is showing in the lower right corner. If not click the icon and choose the GTA:VC icon. Sanny is based on the Barton Waterduck so it is kind of the developed version just different developers.

JAB B)

The problem most VC users have with Sanny Builder is the setup. Make sure your VC icon is showing in the lower right corner. If not click the icon and choose the GTA:VC icon. Sanny is based on the Barton Waterduck so it is kind of the developed version just different developers.

JAB B)

Thanks now I tried Sanny Builder and it's much better and seems that the wallclimbing was only teleport on top of buildings

I was wondering about that since the animation just isn't there. The swimming mod must look odd too. So far the only thing I modded on my Vice City is one of the girls in the Pole Position. I replaced the overweight stripper at the biker's table with a construction worker. Now those two bikers really do look sad. :P

Other than that I am just playing around with it.